The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Bar Stool Snow Animator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Has anyone used or worked with the Barstool Snow animator?
It is being sold by Midwest-magic supply. Don't know, but I don't think they are the manufacturer.
Interested in any first hand comments on quality and effectiveness on stage.
Thanks
Daniel Faith
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
Kevin James is the originator of this. I'm not sure about any model sold by Midwest Magic Supply, but I know that there are a lot of rip-off models out there. Your best bet would be to either verify the authenticity of this model before purchasing, or get it directly through Kevin. Other than that, Kevin's version is solid, strong and powerful magic at it's finest!
MagiCat
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of MagiCat
I don't know about this Midwest Custom Magic company that sells these Stool Animators.

I see they sell products on eBay under the seller name "midwest-custom-magic1" ... but they keep getting negative feedback. So much so that they made their feedback 'private' so that no one can read it.

That alone would make me not purchase anything from an eBay seller ... feedback is provided to give the buyer a way of validating a seller ... if that seller chooses to hide their feedback, there is something fishy going on.

MagiCat Smile
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Be careful. I advise to stick to the ORIGINALS! Kevin James, Lunceford etc.
This will encourage innovative thinkers to continue to share with us. Smile
Chance Wolf
Wolf's Magic
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Bar Stool Snow Animator (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL