The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aaron Fisher's Widespread (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-11-13 22:50, Stucky wrote:
Anyone ever notice that the names of tricks or forum threads could be used for adult film titles?

:sun:
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
I watched the vid early this morning so perhaps I need to review it again, but it appeared to me to allow for a more organic spread than the original Panic. Not so static as the original so I would guess the gimmick has been improved/modified to work in a somewhat different manner than Panic. I actually believe that certain tricks would sell better if they openly displayed the gimmick along with the trick, as long as it was not something you could not just make yourself, this could be one of those. Or perhaps just wishful thinking on my part that it might be a really cool gimmick. I hope to hear some reviews.
Honest Deception Mike
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Honest Deception Mike
Have to agree here.
Panic looks better.
Michael Scanzello

Check out "Insidious" CSB with a NEW killer ending!

See trailers here: http://murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=55048
Available at your Favorite Murphy's Magic Dealer

"Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Shawn Evans
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Shawn Evans
Quote:
On 2013-11-12 12:14, Jack Straw wrote:
Aaron must be a fan of the jam-band "Widespread Panic".

Fan is probably a bit of an understatement!
I took the Pledge

" The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Only Stuckeys would notice that but it applies more for one of them?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aaron Fisher's Widespread (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL