We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Hocus Pocus Online magic store and experience. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
966 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Absolutly the best online store! Just to jump start this thread Again. Paul and his family have done what most online stores can't or fail to do is connect with their customers on a personal level. Countless times in the last ten years Paul has given me advice on what would be good for me as a performer and what would Not. Paul and his team have directly takin an interests with who is buying from them. They really do learn your personality and make very great recommendations on that. Most online shops, you can expect good service but with hocus-Pocus you get outstanding service. They are always updated with what's hot in magic/mentalism, prices are extremely fair. Always are be presented with sales. Free membership which gives you discounts on some itmes that most of the time You end up getting 40-60 percent off. If you what to buy from people who care about what they are offering the magic Community and have unparalleled service then
Try your next order with hocus-Pocus.com
(The bellow link shows you how much you can save on items)
1-800 407-4040
Hocus-Pocus.com

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s......09353570
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
728 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
I agree with Justin 100%. I've never been let down by Paul or anyone from his shop. Very fair prices and speedy delivery.
Bob.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Hocus Pocus Online magic store and experience. (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL