The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Pebble Effects (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Has anyone found any more uses for this gadget? I own iunlock and truly love it but can't justify buying the watch for just one effect.
Twitter @darjames
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Wow, sorry Sean, I thought the date said 2013 and not 2014
Twitter @darjames
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1116 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Hi jamie. In addition the effects above I also use it as a crib device with great success. Lots of mnemonics and magic squares etc. Are you on any of the fb groups? I've posted many of the ideas there even a recent one for "any dice" integrated with Isabella's star.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Thanks for the reply, I'm not on any of the fb groups but I'd gladly join. I love the crib idea, that's brilliant.
Twitter @darjames
ace620
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of ace620
Does anybody know if there is, or how to get to "Any Dice" group on facebook?
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Finishing the update on the next version 1.6 of rvPhotoCube. Pebble local notifications will be in this version for image sets 1..4 and you can add your own messages to be output on the pebble watch for the custom image set 5. So the feedback output will be audio, visual, vibration and now pebble watch notifications. I will also put this in the 3 rvPhotoCube stage version.
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
Is it possible to use the. Mind Pad 2 with a Pebble?

All the best

Alex
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
You can use Deck of cards app for pebble and make a prediction for Michael Amar's impromptu OOTW. I mean when you have nothing but your pebble and a borrowed deck of card. Oh, and you can use the app without your phone. That's why I like the deck app for pebble
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
^^ very interesting. I was just looking at the app, I haven't downloaded it yet bit I could see this making for a nice open pred*ction effect.
Twitter @darjames
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
I have a very very cool pebble effect I wouldn't mind sharing but not sure if I should post here. If interested PM I share it with the first person to do so.
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I recieved an email from form member weapon explaining his routine using the pebble and have to admit that yea, this is pretty cool. It's simple, to the point but leaves the window open for presentation which could really lead anywhere. If you have a pebble, I strongly feel you will benefit from this as it's basically free once you know the "ins and outs".

It uses an app from both your phone and pebble which some may already own. If not, it is easy to get for most people but some may have to do a small bit of work to get it, no big deal. I don't want to say to much as I do not want to give the method away but must say thanks weapon for sharing, it's a great idea.

Jamie
Twitter @darjames
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Thanks Jamie!! Simple but fun!
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I sent you a PM, weapon, but have not received a reply. Don't know if you got it.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1116 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I recieved as well, thank you for sharing weapon!

I think with my crowd the routine may be sussed easily, but I like the thoughts you expanded up as far as hiding the M.O. - much appreciated share!
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Dynamix thanks! I work with start ups and corporate people as well. You''s be suprised with flys by them. especially if you have the watch not on your wrist.

Jaizon, what is your email?
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Email: jaizon@hotmail.com

Thanks!
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
71 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
Friend showed me this app with pebble. magicwebfx. its really good I think www.magicwebfx.com
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
71 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
I also use pebble to tell what song playing on phone. I give them my phone and you can check song in music section on pebble.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Pebble Effects (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL