The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » JTR an unexpected discovery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Ron have you considered putting this all together in a manuscript of some kind?
The idea of all this creativity and original leaps and thought and a hell of a lot of work,
being consigned to inevitable Green Board Obscurity, just seems unpleasant to me.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Bill, several options are being weighed. Earlier this year, I purchased a binding machine for plastic comb bound manuscripts.

So hypothetically I could produce the book as a limited project. Without mailing lists, and considering shipp and packaging costs; it might be DOA already as projects go. A PDF just screams 'rip me- off, in todays climate of product piracy.

The fact that this is on the green board offers no safe guards at all. Any one googling Ripper information can access the green board, member or not, and read this entire Ripper thread first day to last. I didn't think that was possible, but it is true.

Had I realized this, I would have posted none of it.

Re the mystery Ripper Weapon. treating only one side of tour coin allows it to either cling or slide as you require while allowing the spectator to handle it. vanishes, productons, transformations are possible.

Remember too Bill, only a portion of the Ripper clues and anagrams have been revealed in full.

The identity of Jack / jill as seen in my minds -eye have not been declared or revealed.

A new ring I intend to modify by adding roman numerals from clock crafting kits will have XVVI on the central solden skull.

All the information needed to reveal almost everything, and fit or lead into most routines.

I am open to listen to all proposalf from any out there who might want to partner with me in revealing JAC and his cohorts in print.

Something geared to the general public rather than a smaller market . Magicians and bizarrists.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
None interested in partering in a venturem none interested in respinding further of offering input?

PMs or emails would do, if you are shy.

No?

it seems we are done here then.

Kotah
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Kotah,you have already forgotten more about JTR,than I will ever learn!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all here on the C afe'.

To open the new year on a Sucy note, I SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TIE IN; To M ary and litle Joe and his potential successor ship to the throne.

While looking at XVVI= 21,

it dawned onme that if an 'X' is comprised of 4 V's, what we actually have is the Roman numeral;
VVVVVVI= 31.

31 is an ivered or reverse 13

TWENTY ONE is an anagram which says ;YE WENT NOT.

THIRTY ONE is an anagram which says; THRONE YIT ( yit = yet)

REVERSE THIRTEEN is an anagram that says; THEIR SEVERE NET.

When you combine this information, can form the message;

THEIR SEVERE NET, YE WENT THRONE, NOT YET.

Kotah
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Not sure what 25 means but happy Xmas to you KOTAH, scholar of redjac Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Alan Buckley, when time prmits, please check your latest PM's

Information found on JAC who may now be called HMB.

He with ties it appears to all of the major players and concerns in the JTR case.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
A wealth of additional information has been placed in your PM's including the fact that the disguises worn by John George Littlechild included the garb of aclergy man.

Other connections and inter agency conflicts are highlighted as well.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Just in case a few are still checking in to read this thread, I will submit the following new piece of information.

Spurred on by a comment made by Felicity Lowde concerning a top member of the special section 'd', traveling the streets dressed in clerics garb / robes, I looked again at Sickerts painting Jack the Rippers BED ROOM. I used the two main images in the painting to search for an anagram. I succeeded in finding the following;

CLOSED HANGING BLINDS, THIRTEEN SLATS :

A MAN IN A BLACK ROBE

Creates the following anagram;

GEORGE ; LITTLECHILD'S HID'N AS A MAN IN BLACK'N ROBE SAN STAB'N

George Littlechild's hidden as a man in black robe, wthout stabbing.

According to this it is just as Felicity Lowdes said, Little child was wearing Cleri frock / robe, but he was undercover and not involved in the killing directly.

That leaves the door open for my prime suspect.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
A New Years begun, still my search for JTR continues.

Today Jan 6 2014 a new anagram culled from the two V's cut in Marys face, rveal all three names of the killer, and his full occupation as well.

Stay tuned.

Kotah
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Kotah,

I'm with you all the way with the new theory.

There are so many reasons for this being a compelling lead, as we have discussed in emails.

I'm trying to track down contact details of the person we spoke about, but I can't find an email yet.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
THE FIVE COLORS OF AN EASTERN MASONIC STAR =

An Anagram which reads;

CANONICAL FIVE STARS OF THE EASTERN MOORS

Kotah
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Enjoying,the Masonic tie ins!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
As a continuation of the explanation for my choice of searching anagrams in the Ripper case.

You'll note that the words are mostly derived from written descriptions of symbols or numbers inverted or otherwise altered, not from words or phrases directly.

A few years ago I searched with even more intensity while looking into the ZODIAC 340 Cyphers which stood for letters which formed a message at the start. But later cyphers were more complex.

They were not decoded or solved as they seemed to make no sense or form coherent sentences.

I thought the reason may have been that they were now anagrams.

It took me six months of work, but I secoded every line of the 340 cypher.

Messages mentioned the single shot that killed cab driver Stein, and the message carved in the sesk top prior to the killing os Cheri Jo Bates, things no anagram should logically reveal.

I felt the Zodiac had used JTR as a template for his modus operendi. i.e. using the mail and the news print media and others for attention and exposure; and as an added way to terrorize the community.

If any one has discovered another method other than use of anagrams , which have revealed as many logical clues or leads;

Please make them known so we may follow them as well.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
In the spirit of 'magicians helping magicians' ,are there any Café ' members from Chicago who can tell me,'

how near to Blue Island Avenue is 63rd and Wallace?

Thank you,

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Still searching, and may have stumbled on to a Masonic connection.

Toth is important to 18 th degree Masons.

The book of Toth's title written in Egyptian glyps stands for either M reversed or W.

the glyphs themselves resemble invered V'S , Sort of like an hour glass or Roman numeral X.
Marks very much like those cut into Kellys face.

Toth was the master of both the physical and the moral. He held the key of life, jad judgement over life and death

JTR = 13 letters, plus 5 victims = 18.

To me that would/ could appear to be a connection.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Today marks sixty one days since this thread first began.

There appear to be no people from Chicago here on the Café'

A pity because your assistance was sorely needed.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
While researching Toth for a non JTR project, I found that the letter X = Above and Below.

The 18 th degree Masons and Toth are connected.
DId they see themselves as being more vauable or important to society, Placing themselves Above the others, and possibly even Above the law? The women of the Canonical five classified as being Below.

Kotah
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
Can't you look it up via Google Maps?
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
JTR research = CAHICAGO IN THE MID 1800's
No google maps for that
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » JTR an unexpected discovery (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL