The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Best Effects for Kids 5 and Under (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1654 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Lots of great effects for this age group. If you are looking for dealer's props, try some of the old Supreme items like Lovey Duck, Farmyard Frolicks, Teddy Bear's Picnic and Goldilocks and the three bears. Albion Magic also have some great stuff, as they bought the rights to the Terry Burgess props. Little Red Riding Hood, The Mouse House, and Freddie the Frog are all a good investments for the connoisseur! JR
pbj100
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of pbj100
Kr magic swingaboo jigsaw is great if you can get one !
Phil
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13411 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Bongo hat
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
I've never been able to get anything with a bongo hat. I think I'll start using it like GZ and put it on, pretend that it bit me, scold it, look at the face and get scared, etc. I'll bet that would get more mileage than anything it was designed to do.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1654 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2014-01-21 18:42, Dynamike wrote:
JR, where you at? http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=179&6

Oh...thanks Mike! Funnily enough, my next product might actually be my new book, which is being talked about right now over on The Good News area of The Café: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=16&14 JR
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Any magic that ties into something kids that age can relate to.

For instance some of my favorites involve effects that relate to fairy tales, rhymes, etc. they know such as JAM Magic's 3 Little Pigs. Puppets are great. I use my sheep dog puppet as well as others all the time with that age. In addition, since nobody mentioned it, the Wacky Washing Machine by John Breeze (think I spelled the name correctly).

I also use lots of silk and other products from Barry Mitchell and Tim Sonefelft as well as a few from some guy who shows up on this forum every now and then named Tommy James....lol.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of The Great Zucchini
No doubt. Tommy, your Kerplunk wand hasn't left my show, since I got it
amazingvijay
View Profile
Regular user
N. California Bay Area
180 Posts

Profile of amazingvijay
I have found that Miser's DLite (bag) and Run Rabbit Run work great for this age group.

Vijay
N California Bay Area magician
http://www.amazingvijay.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Best Effects for Kids 5 and Under (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL