The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Music for Magical Christmas Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1815 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
December is just around the corner! Do you have your Christmas shows planned out yet?

Our MAKE IT MAGIC CHRISTMAS CD has eighteen dazzling music tracks, perfect for adding glitz, glitter and good cheer to all your December performances. Set the tone for a festive pre-show atmosphere, and add a new sparkle to all your skits and routines! More info and music samples at http://www.arthurstead.com

Wishing you all a very magical and musical Holiday Season!

Arthur & Leslie Stead
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
When I began updating this year's holiday show, the first CD I pulled out was Arthur's Make It Christmas CD. His and Leslie's music pops and really sets the scene. Every library should have this!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1815 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Thanks for your kind words, Skip. Here's what Duane and Mary Laflin have to say:

“Royalty-Free Christmas Music! Wow! Arthur and Leslie Stead have done it again! They have provided a terrific resource for family entertainers. The music is great to listen to, and you will enjoy playing it in your home during the Christmas season. Most of all, MAKE IT MAGIC CHRISTMAS is a tool. There are upbeat songs, soft songs, happy songs, introspective songs, and much more. You will recognize traditional Carols and Christmas songs mixed in a manner that makes them great to play in the background while you do your tricks and routines. You will also find new, original Arthur and Leslie Stead songs. THIS MUSIC WILL DEFINITELY BE IN OUR CHRISTMAS SHOWS!”
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1815 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
“This CD should be a part of every family entertainer’s audio library. It has something for everyone and every venue. What a fantastic way to enhance a Christmas Show by adding some great music to the magic! MAKE IT MAGIC CHRISTMAS won’t just be limited to the stage, it will be heard ‘round my house during the holiday season as well.”

- George Mullican
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1815 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Time's a-ticking, Folks! Give all your holiday programs that professional edge with our fabulous Christmas music CD. Listen to samples on our website, and order now!

P.S. Our Buyers Club members currently get a discount until until Dec. 7.
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
1815 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
“MAKE IT MAGIC CHRISTMAS features exciting, professional, royalty-free Christmas-oriented music! If you do Christmas shows in December, YOU WILL USE IT! I give it my top recommendation!”

- David Ginn  
Arthur Stead
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Music for Magical Christmas Shows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL