The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mathieu Bich LIVE: Sunday November 24th, @7:00pm Eastern (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Get someone give a description of message in a bottle.
Thanks
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1643 Posts

Profile of JamieD
A deck of cards are mixed face down on the table in a mess. A glass bottle with a message rolled up in its knock is handed to the spectator. The spectator then, under test conditions, places the bottle on top of one of the cards. The rest of the cards are shown to be different. When the bottle on the bottom of the bottle is revealed, it matches the message in the bottle.

I think that is an accurate description!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
I think that is a fair description, Jamie. Words can't really show how CLEAN it looks, though. A reputation maker, I think.
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1192 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
I was looking forward to the force in fax plus force. Did I miss something or was it left out?
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2139 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is the Stars effect the marketed effect with the card with the holes that morphs from one card to the other?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
There is so much powerful stuff in this lecture. I loved his second deal force with an update on the Dai Vernon gimmick.

Michael Weber was wonderful ( he doesn't age ) and Dan McCreary ( a VERY talented magician ) also did a great job hosting.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
This lecture was brilliant. Bich's creativity is spectacular and Weber and McReary did a wonderful job.

However, unless I missed something, both FAX + Force MB and Erazed were not explained in the lecture. The stars effect is a work of art. Like Dan said, I really want to try out most of the effects taught.

Overall, it is a great lecture and the fact that those 2 effects were missed is disappointing only because I am blown away by the way Bich thinks and my curiosity just wants to know what were those effects about both in presentation and method.

Great job Mathieu. Smile
Cardmagicdavid
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Cardmagicdavid
I think his thinking is great and methods are cool , different , and fooling , sometimes the methods were more exciting than the effects . Perrier has to be the best trick on the lecture for me , I had no clue ! I'm a little disappointed Erazed wasn't performed or explained as advertised as I was looking forward to that Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mathieu Bich LIVE: Sunday November 24th, @7:00pm Eastern (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL