We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Up for murder. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
While away at Baden Baden news got to me that Gary Stretch was in the dock along side of a multiple killer (a woman). So is this Gary Stretch of skin fame (DOCTOR DEATHS MATE) Or not ?? If it is I am amazed having worked on stage with him several times, he always came across as a decent guy. So any info on this ??? Ken
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Huh??? It would be totally unlike him.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
"Stretch" isn't his legal name, unless he changed it.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Yes Harley I agree and his real name was used with the connection to stretch as well. It's on the news here but I'd not verified as only the womans pic has been shown. Cant get hold of Dr Death either which is also most odd.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Just heard that the name was the same but its not Stretch of elastic skin fame. Oddly though both had changed their names and both are body freaks. The Gary Stretch charged is 7ft 3inches tall !!!! Wouldnt want to mix it with him then !!! So mystery solved,,,sorta !!

Ken
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Up for murder. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL