The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Merry Christmas to all!!! What did you get? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Xia
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
286 Posts

Profile of Xia
Ahhh, here goes I got Mind, Myth and Magick, Building Blocks, Absoloute Magic, A few Andy Nyman Lecture notes, Paramiracles, The One With The Trivial Pursuit Cards, and boy am I happy I'll be learning from those books for the next few years. I mean where do you start with the first of those?? Smile Smile Smile
"They say time is money...i say time is precious"
"They say the whole is much more than the sum of its Parts...Thats why a man is much more than the sum of his Past!"
"V"
View Profile
New user
UK
53 Posts

Profile of
It's been a good Christmas...

Derren Brown's "The Devil's Picturebook" which I've managed to have a leisurely look through (as opposed to the clandestine pre-christmas 'skim') - a marvellous video of his card routines... aspirational stuff rather than things I can perform at once.

Ian Rowland's "The Full Facts book of Cold Reading" which is splendid of course.

Plus some cash which may well go to one of the Ammar ETMCM dvds... for some routines I can learn while I pluck up the nerve to learn some of Mr Brown's material.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Waiting on my Kenton Knepper books to arrive, I ordered them 3 weeks ago !! whats up with that ?!?!
marc_us
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of marc_us
Waiting to receive dreamweaver & coin classics vol 1 video. Can't wait to get my hands on them...
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Let's see, I got Dan Harlan's Packs Small, Plays Big mentalism show (a couple of nice ideas in that one), slacks, more slacks and more slacks, a Borders Gift Card, a booking for the 27th and a day off with my wife!

A good way to spend the holiday.

Happy New Year, all!

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Max Maven's volume one DVD.....

Mattisdx: Are you the same one from Penguin?
ninjaduffy
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
332 Posts

Profile of ninjaduffy
Wow

didn't we all get some nice toys

I got mark wilsons complete magic course
the coin magic set from magictricks.co.uk
a book on houdini
a book of card tricks (two in fact dover press)
got myself a swami gimmick................wicked lil thing...

it has been mt first magic xmas being a newbi.....

now I wanna just read read practice and practice

those andy nyman notes are briliant... he was on tv last night...did you see him?
noncom
View Profile
Regular user
Birmingham, UK
125 Posts

Profile of noncom
I got a miniature David Blaine figure.

Unfortunately I can't get it to come out of its box, and I'm bored with it already.

Smile
It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it - Bananarama.
Xia
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
286 Posts

Profile of Xia
Yeah the Andy Nyman stuff is in his own words "short punchy and mental" it's incredible and I've already amazed with a couple of ideas from them. Smile
"They say time is money...i say time is precious"
"They say the whole is much more than the sum of its Parts...Thats why a man is much more than the sum of his Past!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Merry Christmas to all!!! What did you get? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL