The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Star Sign & Birth Date Revelation - just £1.50/$2.40 until Monday! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1116 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Isabella's Star.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Just had a message from Pete saying that he's happy for my routine to be out there, but in fairness I'm not happy if it's remotely similar. I need to get to my PC later tonight and will take it down from my site.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
And it's gone! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Got my hands on this, using the suits as goals was cool and new concept for me. Thanks Paul!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Well I for one am glad I got this earlier today, almost waited until tonight......even if it's similar, there is some difference & a new concept. If Paul feels that he needs to pull it that's his call, but I'm happy with this one.

Either way I'll check out Isabella's Star, curious as to the comparison of the 2.
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of Isper
Both effects deal with the topic of birthdays and star signs. There are also many other effects that use this theme, so I see no conflict there. In Isabella 2 there are several ways described to covertly get the information needed for the effect to work. One method among several is using a type of playing cards. That is where the similarity with Voodini's effect begins and ends. Both presentations are very different.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Pleased to announce that after chatting with Pete and receiving several communications from people who have seen and read both routines, Happy Birthday is back on sale until Monday. The link is: http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/page_54.html
www.readerofminds.co.uk
SociallyAwkwardPenguin
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of SociallyAwkwardPenguin
Quote:
On 2013-11-22 14:18, DynaMix wrote:
Sigh...Will not complain about losing 2.50 but this was not for me.

This isn't impromptu, you must have a deck of cards (not normal) and an envelope to present the way the manuscript dictates.

If you are familiar with Isabella's star you are already doing a superior version of this that is significantly more deceptive to the spectator.

I really do feel in this day and age if we are going to sell something, we should at least be attempting to proved something new to the community. Not the case with this particular release.

Sigh. Why do people do this kind of advertising. You need a special deck and an envelope? I'm out.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Great to hear you got things sorted out & have this back up for the next few days,I'm look forward to using this at a little private gathering/opening today Smile
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:

Sigh. Why do people do this kind of advertising. You need a special deck and an envelope? I'm out.

From the ad copy on the website: There are two items that are required to perform this routine with. However these are very common items that most magicians, mind-readers and mentalists will have close to hand.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-11-22 14:18, DynaMix wrote:
Sigh...Will not complain about losing 2.50 but this was not for me.

This isn't impromptu, you must have a deck of cards (not normal) and an envelope to present the way the manuscript dictates.

If you are familiar with Isabella's star you are already doing a superior version of this that is significantly more deceptive to the spectator.

I really do feel in this day and age if we are going to sell something, we should at least be attempting to proved something new to the community. Not the case with this particular release.

THANK YOU for reviewing. It's never about the money, it's about what you get.
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
It's not monday but it is gone :-(
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
496 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Yeah, I was planning on getting it tonight, too. Guess I shouldn't have waited.
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Star Sign & Birth Date Revelation - just £1.50/$2.40 until Monday! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL