The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Various finger/stage manipulation videos on FB (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
Thanks to Brad Jeffers' tip on how facebook pictures and videos could be viewed even by people who don't have a facebook account, I invite followers of the Finger/Stage Manipulation forum to enjoy some of the videos that I posted on the
IBM Ring 103 Norfolk
facebook page by clicking on this link:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=......4&type=2

Sometimes I accidentally posted the same video twice because I would go back a couple of days later and edit the text that accompanied the video, and I'm too lazy and unsure of what might happen to delete the extra ones. Among the videos you will find:
---The Enchanted Walkingstick--my dancing cane routine ending with the change of the cane to a 12-foot streamer; details of the working were published in the June 2012 _Linking Ring_
---Interlocked Rainbow Ball Production--also explained in the June 2012 _Linking Ring_
---my Exhibition Card Fans routine using the Zinab deck
---my spring flourishes routine (starting with the magical rise of the deck from the card case based on Lou Tannen's "Pack Full of Pep" from the Tarbell volumes)
---an act I used to do on rare occasions at Open Mike Nights lip-synching to Joel Grey singing "Willkommen" from "Cabaret" (with my take on the production of a champagne bottle from three silks a la Manfred Thumm's trick from "Magic Hands")
---Earl Edwards performing "The Stretching Arm" and "The Floating Hair"
---Joe Smiley performing his stage show at Ocean View Amusement Park in Norfolk (circa 1973)
----- Sonny Narvaez
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
There are also some assorted still jpegs under the "Photo" link on the
IBM Ring 103 Norfolk facebook
--jpegs of photos of magicians, jpegs of Mickey Mouse performing magic, some of the magic-related greeting cards from my collection, a Jimmy Hatlo "They'll Do It Every Time" cartoon about a billiard ball manipulator who's a klutz (from an idea contributed by someone called "The Amazing Maurice" in Florida); a comic book cover of Howdy Doody trying to produce a rabbit from an egg, Roy Benson performing his billiard balls with the band behind him (I'm not sure if that photo was in the book by Levent); Alfred E. Neumann producing a rabbit from a hat (and the rabbit is producing a small Alfred from a hat, ad infinitum); and various mainstream magazines that featured a magic theme on the cover.

----- Sonny
----- Sonny Narvaez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Various finger/stage manipulation videos on FB (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL