The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Time after time » » Help On Swing Cut Please?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BigDC
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of BigDC
Having just watched a YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5w7sWOnnZk)on the SWING CUT for the very time in my life, it has impressed me so much. It looks regal, almost magestic in nature, even though it is a false cut. I have decided to add it to my practice routine. I am able to break and swing cut the first packet into my left hand without any hesitation or problems, the problem occurrs on the second break for the second packet. I am having troubles getting the deck to break a second time for the secong swing, besides that, everything else is real smooth and real good, please help any advice?
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
980 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Do yourself a favor and pick up vol 1&2 of Card College. An excellent introduction to card handling and magic. Pretty sure swing cut is in one of those first two vols.

Hudson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Time after time » » Help On Swing Cut Please?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL