The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » B Wave card back question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

serge storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
380 Posts

Profile of serge storms
I've been using a bicycle back card for b wave with different color back than the other 3 cards (the standard way) however; I would like to have the selected card have a different back DESIGN as well as color. Does anyone know if the "standard" b wave sold by dealers comes with a back other than the standard bicycle back design?
I've been using the version I have for so long; I do not even know if it is sold with a different back design.
Anyone know ? thanks for any help to what is probably a stupid question.....
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
The orginal version of B'wave came with a red backed card that was predominately solid color. Not sure if that is still the case.

John
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Use the red backed card in your possession and three whth faced/blue backed cards from Phoenix packs, for example, or Tally-Ho's (if you can find them. I've never seen them, but it doesn't mean they do not exist).

mlippo
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I guess some people think it's best not to use an unusual back for the gaff, but I've been using a blue Jerry's Nugget back with red Bicycle cards for years. And, visa versa - red Jerry's with blue Bicycle.

Robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » B Wave card back question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL