The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Peter turners best work on mind reading? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Quote:
On 2013-11-28 12:55, John C wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-28 12:02, crazydanban wrote:
I have come across peter turners stuff recently and I have to say I am very impressed and would love to learn his skills can someone please tell me what his best work is to purchase?

You will never learn his skills by simply buying his BEST work. Seriously, if you buy the best davinci painting will you learn his skills?

Magicians trying to help other magicians.

THE PAINFUL TRUTH!!!
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Crazydanban... in another thread, wasn't it you who wanted to learn Derren's routines, and pooh-poohed the advice of turning to Corinda? Derren Brown's style and methods are FAR more approachable to beginners than Peter Turner's IMHO. Both are fantastic inspirations, but neither is a logical starting point for learning the trade and performance basics. I hope those who know Brown and Turner's work will understand what I'm getting at.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I just love them there mentalism tricks. Where is the best place to find mentalism tricks so that I can fool people?

Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Peter turners best work on mind reading? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL