The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Willie Tyler and Lester at ConVENTion 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
We are proud to announce that Willie Tyler and Lester will be with us at Vent Haven ConVENTion 2014 and will appear on the Saturday night show. Folks, don't miss this fabulous ConVENTion coming your way on July16-19, 2014 at the Cincinnati Airport Marriott. Email me TODAY to get one of our full schedule brochures sent to you in January. My email: kidshowvent@gmail.com You're gonna love it!!

Mark Wade-Executive Director
kidshowvent@gmail.com
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
This is wonderful news!
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
570 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Aw, can't be there. Absolutely gutted !
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
512 Posts

Profile of damien666
Oh man!!
I would LOVE to see Willie and Lester live!
They are definitely one of my all time favorites!
Used to sneak downstairs at my grandma's (who had cable) house and watch them on Bizaare! I think they were the first vent act that I saw! Definitely an inspiration!
Unfortunately, I can't make the convention but for those that can - enjoy the experience of seeing one of the greatest!
Mike Thornton
View Profile
New user
Canton, MI
100 Posts

Profile of Mike Thornton
Saw Willie at the Top Hat Supper Club in Windsor, ON back in 1986 or so. Great act and have a nice photo of he and I after the show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Willie Tyler and Lester at ConVENTion 2014 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL