The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Invisible Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
KapBoy77
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Canada
213 Posts

Profile of KapBoy77
Nah, I just tell them not to reveal the card to anybody and just write what it is on the notepad. Believe me it's all good. I reveal the card first and put it beside the "notepad". Then have both revealed. However, on many occasions I don't use the Thought Transmitter.

Andre

Andre
Any day I'm walking on top of the grass instead of looking up at the roots is a good day!
jascx
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of jascx
Hi,

It seems to me this is a worthy topic and one for which there really needs to be a consensus. On the one extreme, to try to hide a "secret that no longer is secret, is a little silly. On the other hand, to disclose the workings of a really good new trick to the public, thereby removing it forever from the list of tricks that a magician can comfortably use, would be a terrible waste (among other things).

I'm sure there are alot of things that would fall in the middle, but to start, by focusing on the first extreme, I would suggest that one shouldn't have to be cautious of discussing tricks that come with most magic trick kits available at toys-r-us.

-JC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Invisible Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.48 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL