The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Mario Morris "Clap & Cheer" Dvd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
My room was just down the corridor behind us!
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
I really enjoyed your DVD Mario! I look forward to the other 3 DVD set I ordered from you. Thanks for inspiring me.

Jason Jacobs
Cincinnati, Ohio
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I won the dvd through the contest Devious hosted (actually, I was runner up but a kind member who won passed)

Here is my take on the dvd:
I am not a big cups and balls person since good quality cups cost so much and I perform Jiggernaut a lot since it packs so small and is realativly inexpensive. This dvd however, makes me want to give a "true" cups and balls routine a shot. I think one of the great features is that he teaches you how to strengthen up some inexpensive cups and get some great mileage without spending $300.00+ for a set of cups.

Another stand out feature is how he builds up excitement all the way through to the tablecloth pull ending (which actually looks like it is a stronger finish than the final loads that most every other routine I have ever seen ends with.

Speaking of the final loads he shows how he maximizes the final loads to the space available in the cups (and the hat).

He is very personable with the crowd and his love of perfoming shows. Great interview with Jeff McBride and nice bonus material along with some over the shoulder camera work that is the norm nowadays.

A long list of credits at the end (that includes our very own Devious) Smile (I think he gets a 3 cent royalty every time his name is mentioned)

All in all a very good dvd well worth adding to your collection.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thank you Jason and Poof Daddy I am pleased that it helps.
MagicDebbie
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of MagicDebbie
I have The School of Busking 3 Set DVD and can vouch for Mario's knowledge and lovely teaching style. I'd wager Clap & Cheer is worth the price for the table cloth pull alone. Final loads are the big reaction getters in a cup routine. Pulling away the table cloth would the icing on a delightful cake of a routine!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Mario Morris "Clap & Cheer" Dvd (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL