The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » I know I am late to the party but… Pendulum Magic: Routines for Mystery Performers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Have you read this? David has put together a great ebook on the subject and I am hooked. This has added so much more to my presentations using a pendulum. I first started using them in my seances but never took it any further until now. This ebook is packed with some great routines that you can use right away. Check it out!

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Thank you, Jamie. I appreciate the review.

I've found uses for my pendulum that never even entered my mind before. There's just so much you can do with them! Pop by the site. We just put up 27 new hand-made pendulums. I think it's some of Sheree's finest work. Let me know if there's one that calls to you and we'll see what we can do about getting it out to you. Smile

Merry Christmas, my friend. It was great spending time with you at MindVention -- even if parts of that time are just a LITTLE blurry.

And thank you again for the kind words.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » I know I am late to the party but… Pendulum Magic: Routines for Mystery Performers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL