The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Pole Control, Barry Mitchell. Watch the demo here. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2363 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I just received this after thinking about it for a while. I have been using a cardboard box with coat hanger wire thru the center. Well I can tell you, pole control is a must have for any appearing pole effect. It is simply brilliant. It does what it claims to do, but even more. You can now make poles appear from more than a bag or box. Like a clip board, have an appearing pencil seemingly come from behind, yet you have the ability to handle the board freely and effortlessly pull out your giant pencil or crayon from a magic coloring book.
For those that have this or any type of pole, what are your ideas.
Check it out here, watch the demo.
http://www.barrymitchellproducts.com/sto......_control
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3622 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I do not have this, but Barry showed it to me at the last convention I attended. It is pure genius, and works great. I plan on getting one as soon as I get another appearing crayon.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Pole Control, Barry Mitchell. Watch the demo here. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL