The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Paul Voodini's "3 Coins 4 Your Thoughts" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
Having recently become interested in the works of Paul Voodini, I decided to purchase one of his books - "3 Coins 4 Your Thoughts."

I was looking for something that I could use for those moments when I'm asked if I can do a Tarot or Palm Reading and things like that. Not wanting to use traditional divination tools, I went looking for alternatives. This book fit the bill perfectly.

For $7.00, you get a 16 page pdf detailing a very easy-to-learn and intuitive system for giving readings using 3 differing coins. This will work with pretty much any coinage worldwide. After reading the book just once, I had the concept down. There's not really much to remember, and the system is basically self-explanatory once you understand it. I've used it several times now in some of my regular paid venues and it worked wonderfully. The really nice thing about it is that you can keep the reading quick and light or amp it up with more detail very easily, depending on your needs. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to add a charming reading element into their work without having to invest a huge amount of time into learning other more intensive systems.

This was a great introduction to Paul's work and I'm looking forward to reading more of his writing, particularly his "Jack the Ripper Seance."

Cheers.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it and are making use of it! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Paul Voodini's "3 Coins 4 Your Thoughts" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL