The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Super ACAAN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tznthou
View Profile
New user
Taipei,Taiwan
12 Posts

Profile of tznthou
My friend CHUANG WEI TUNG just release his iOS trick Super ACAAN.
He is one of the most creative magician in Taiwan.
The best thing is it can make iphone's illusion into reality.
He told me this apps will rising to $40 in next year.
Effect & Performance:
Phase 1:
Invite one or three audiences to help you. Ask the first person to say any value of the card (Five, for example), ask the second person to say any suit (Heart, for example), and ask the third person to select a number between 1 and 52 (23, for example). Next let the audience deal the cards one by one into the goblet. Everyone can clearly see each card is different, and the 23rd card is exactly the designated Five of Hearts. Bingo!
Phase 2:
Take out a real deck of cards from your pocket, and reproduce the same ACAAN effect right away.
Phase 3:
Tell your audiences how lucky it is to get the same result two times in a row. Take back the deck and shuffle it. Ask your audience to deal the cards into four piles. As the result, the magician is so lucky again that he gets 13 cards in a suit(Spades).
Phase 4:
Shuffle the cards again, let the audience choose 8 cards randomly, and ask him/her to remember any one of them. Now it¡¦s time for the magician to maximize his mental power. With the shuffled cards face-down, ask the audience to imagine where the card is, and at the exact position is the previously chosen card!
From Phase 1(ACAAN) to Phase 4(YCAYM, Your Card At Your Mind), it builds climax after climax. This APP is definitely your marvelous assistant to bring the magic!
Notes: There¡¦s no need to touch the phone by yourself. It can be handled by your audience. No sleight of hand required. Detailed instructional video included. No complicated preparation involved. As long as you¡¦ve got this APP and a real deck of cards, you¡¦re ready to go!

Demo video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQcU0ISo-hM&list=HL1382622572
Download link:
https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/super-ac......=zh&mt=8
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
I really love this APP. Combine the real deck it is really smart and wonderful idea to approved it not a application. It is really a miracles to demo to audience.
starnight
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of starnight
Is it existing for android?
tznthou
View Profile
New user
Taipei,Taiwan
12 Posts

Profile of tznthou
Not yet,but will soon release iPad version.
rudess
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of rudess
Very practical.

It's the only app that I'll actually use on my performance.
Didiercartomagie
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Didiercartomagie
Great job for Apps ...but for the deck phase 2 it is not " réally " like the teasing guy ...:-(
rudess
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of rudess
You'll have to "secretly" cut the deck by removing jokers from the deck.
tznthou
View Profile
New user
Taipei,Taiwan
12 Posts

Profile of tznthou
CHUANG WEI TUNG just finish his lecture in Taiwn.
This lecture he show his Real ACAAN,not using this apps.
Totally fool all people and he teaches it,what amazing stuff.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1575 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
All,

Just bought this and I love it. There is a 4 step routine that is well explained. The instructions are clear and concise. I will only use 2 of the phases for now but can easily do the 3rd. I am not too keen on the 4th as that is not my style. I like the whole thought process of this one that involves electronics and real cards. There may be a quick look at the cards but this is no different then the grail, think, or exact. The move is small and done under the guise of showing a shuffled deck of cards. The right misdirection will render this small move unseen. This is going right into my show. Thanks for the great app CHUANG WEI TUNG!

Patrick Wallace
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I'm not sure how the first part can be seen as anything other than an app. However, if just used as a segway into the second part, the real deck ACAAN, could be very strong. Just got it and set it up, so it will be a few days before I try my hand at it.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1575 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I have been telling everyone that modern magicians have to embrace the new while mastering the things of the past. I then tell them what I am about to show you is a perfect example. That puts them at ease with the app. What is getting a lot of people is the second part. When I cut to the card I do it at the same time I ask them a question. It goes unnoticed by them. I am really having fun with this app.

Patrick
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1575 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I just updated it on my Iphone 6 and it does not work. Please help CHUANG WEI TUNG?

Patrick
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
Hi Patrick

The app is updated you can check it again
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1575 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Awesome!!

You rock. Love this app!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Super ACAAN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL