The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Hospitality (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Hi,

Anyone know where I can find more info on this item and maybe buy it? I am referring to the effect where a performer pours multiple drinks of different flavors from the same milk carton. I just saw Jay Owenhouse do this and it killed. Let me know. Thanks!

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
You can buy one from Mark Evans. I am a fan of Mark Evans building. It is inexpensive and high quality, equaling a great value
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Charvet Studios. Great prop, great price and I believe he has a deal with Jim Stienmeyer regarding building rights.
http://hometown.aol.com/dcstudios/props.html
Brian, does Mark Evans have a website?
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
Chance,
No, Mark Evans does not have a website but he builds everything for David Charvet Studios.
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Thanks Brian and Chance,

I checked out the site you gave me Chance and it has what I am looking for. I am going to give this some heavy consideration, it was a blast to watch and the audience dug it.

Take care,

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of Kline
Keith,
I have sen the prop as well as performed if for on a night we needed to do repeat performances - WOW !
The effect is great but the set up is pretty lengthy - I don't want to go into it here but there is a timing issue with the preparation.Just something to consider.
Best,
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1160 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Keith,

I have a Hospitality that was purchased from David Charvet last year. I enjoyed the routine but have decided not to keep it in my show. If you are interested, I would be willing to part with mine at a reduced cost. It was only used in six shows (pretty much unused condition) and has everything needed to perform, unit, gimmicks, milk pitcher and tutorial video. I will even throw in the supply of plastic cups I have left over.

Let me know if you are interested.

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Hospitality (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL