The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Choo Choo Train Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3141 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Qua-Fiki and I are enjoying our new "Choo Choo Train Illusion" in our Christmas shows. I found it on-line and we were able to rebuild it to "magicify" it and put it right into the show. It is extremely portable and fits into a small bag (comes with it), but expands to a humongous Locomotive Play Tent that fills up a living room or a stage in a hurry. Experienced magicians will know just what to do with this, but if you need help converting it to an illusion, you'll find the e-Book in my Kid Show Magic section on the Magic Nook. I don't know how long these will be available, but these things come and go from year to year so if you want one, get it now. You can probably afford to get two and put one away for the future.
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Quentin
There's a great bit of business that Len Belcher came up with years ago where you show the Menu served in the dining car of a train. When said quickly the various courses sound like the sounds made by the old steam trains. It would work very well with this illusion.

Think "Routine" rather than "Trick".
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3141 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Thanks for that, Quentin. We are busy collecting other train effects so that by next year, the entire show will revolve around a magical journey by train, all routined together around our Choo Choo Train opening illusion.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4619 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Quentin, do you have more information about this routine?
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Quentin
I'm sure I have one somewhere.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Choo Choo Train Illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL