The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » I would love to see Potty the Pirate come out with a DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I see Potty with a different style compared to a lot of us. He makes a lot of interesting points. I would love to see a DVD of his art of performance and explanations. I hope he comes out with one.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
He is different, but also has different skills/interests to many of us (do we just want to copy or be unique??)

and has been featured on UK television
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2013-12-09 03:16, themagiciansapprentice wrote:
He is different, but also has different skills/interests to many of us (do we just want to copy or be unique??)

We want to learn and be entertained more.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2117 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Yes...YES!! I already have the Great Zuchini DVD, and the Jolly Roger DVD...now if I can just get my hands on a PottyThePirate DVD....TO the laboratory Igor!!! Yes, yes...I'll take zee best pahrts ov all TREE show styles, combine zem into my own script..now ein bolt of zee lightning, and I create zee MONSTER show!! IT'S ALIIIIIIIVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaa!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
LOL
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1166 Posts

Profile of keeblem
I remember a while back Doug did talk about releasing a DVD - but I believe he changed his mind or just put it on the back burner.
Mark
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » I would love to see Potty the Pirate come out with a DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL