The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Deluxe Automatic Funnel by Bazar de Magia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Morrissey Magic has gone out of business and there for good metal Magic Funnels have gone the way of everything else, that is being made of plastic.

So, I opted to get a Bazar de Magia Deluxe Automatic Funnel in Chrome. They also come in Yellow and Red, I believe. I was totally surprised at the high quality of their Comedy Funnels. Very good chroming and what blew me away was the built in release lever. No more using tape or blue tack to seal. This is so cool, it can be filled at home and taken to your show if you wish. Then during performance a simple pull with your thumb or thumbnail releases the water.

So if you wanted to do the old pump the kids arm to produce water, then try this device. The convenience alone is worth the price.

Morrissey use to supply a cork for the end of the funnel, but Bazar de Magia supplies a custom made real rubber plug that fits perfectly.

I recommend this comedy funnel, give it a try. I think you will be surprised.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Deluxe Automatic Funnel by Bazar de Magia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL