The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » 12" King of Hearts silk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
I'm looking for a 12" King of Hearts silk. One that has a green border, a white back ground, and then the King of Hearts in the center. Does anyone know of a dealer that carries one?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
There's one for sale right now on EBay.
Just search for "magic silk card".
Ihor
brody
View Profile
Inner circle
Omaha
1313 Posts

Profile of brody
Motley Mage
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of Motley Mage
I'm going to chime in on the link to TrickSupply. I've had very good service from this company---a class act, for sure.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Thanks guys. I bought the set off of EBay.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Well I didn't read the fine print. LOL I did not get the King of Hearts silk set yet and No one seems to have a 12" set. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Thanks in advance.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
I'm still looking for a 9" or 12" King of Hearts silk set? Can't find one at any magic store. If anyone know where I can find one please let me know.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
The link to the Laflin store had one.

and this site has one:

http://larocks.com/magic/silkmagic.htm#King
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2013-12-30 17:00, markofmagic wrote:
I'm still looking for a 9" or 12" King of Hearts silk set? Can't find one at any magic store. If anyone know where I can find one please let me know.

Why did you ignore my post above, it is the 2nd post, just below your initial question? You would have it by now, and if you would have signed up with Laflin, they are offering a 20% discount last week today.

Oh well, I tried to help.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Bill, I didn't ignore your post Laflin does not have the King of Hearts in a 9" or 12" Larocks no longer carries them. The Laflin's are my dearest friends. Duane and Mary are personal friends of my wife and I and Duane has been my magic mentor for years. I have built several of the illusions that Duane uses and build some of the things that David and Teesha sells at the Laflin Magic Store. If you know of any other dealer that may have one please let me know.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Okay, I thought the picture of the King of Hearts on the listing I referenced meant they actually were selling the King of Hearts. Another dealer false advertising, dang. I guess the word 'assorted' means they can provide anything they want.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » 12" King of Hearts silk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL