The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 3 Invisible Keys to Wonder - new Voodini for £1.50/$2.40 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
3 Invisible Keys to Wonder is the first edition of Coffee Break Mental Magic, a weekly Paul Voodini PDF publication featuring stunning routines that utilise commonplace tools of mentalism, and sold for less than the price of a cup of coffee. The emphasis on the routines is powerful storylines and simple mechanics, meaning that all can enjoy them and use them, from beginners to seasoned professionals.

http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/3_invisible_keys_58.html

Normally the weekly Coffee Break Mental Magic release will feature a single routine, but to celebrate its launch, this first edition '3 Invisible Keys to Wonder' features three original routines, all sharing powerful back-stories and intelligent routining. To perform these routines you will need to provide some equipment of your own, but the equipment used is the kind of equipment that most (if not all) magicians and mentalists will already have in their toolbox - for example, a packet of cards or perhaps an invisible deck (it rarely gets more complicated than that).

Coffee Break Mental Magic will always be charged at just £1.50 (approx. $2.40) meaning it is accessible to all, and with this first edition featuring three routines, that's 50 pence per routine!

The routines featured are:

The Gemstone Mind-Reader - a precious gemstone is able to correctly read the mind of a spectator!

My Childhood Memory - a volunteer sees into the performer's childhood memories and correctly predicts something that only the performer should be able to know!

The Good Fairy Byzantium - a particularly dark fairy tale comes to life in the hands of the performer. Maybe some magic is real after all!!

This PDF is 15 pages long. All routines are fully scripted and explained.

http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/3_invisible_keys_58.html
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
These are the type of scripts that lift what can be a very boring Uncle's magic trick to a very enchanting piece of entertainment. I particularly like The Good Fairy Byzantium, a great little piece for young and old. My Childhood memory is a very nice way of engaging people and giving them an amazing experience with a very basic bit of kit that we all have or should have somewhere in our draw. Haven't always seen eye to eye with Mr Voodini but the thing he is very good at is scripting stories. These are very nice for us mere mortals. Looking forward to his next release. Magical stuff and if people presented their magic/mentalism in this way, the art would be elevated in the eyes of the general public.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
So for this PDF what is the extra required items. Can you be more specific what is needed for each effect?
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Appreciate the kind words takeachance - many thanks.

magicbyswh - the pieces of kit required are (in no particular order) a deck of cards, an ID, a h*****d k*y, and a cheap gemstone (easily picked up from your local gift shop, new age shop, museum, or even from Amazon). The PDF features 3 routines. Not all routines need all the items I've just listed.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Thanks for clarifying
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I bought it. And like it!
The gemstone "touch" was awesome and I loved the memory routine.

Outside the value of the routine themselves, thanks Paul for inspiring me to just make a #$%*ing effort with the hundreds of same-old presentations.

thanks!

dave
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-12-14 01:14, dmoses wrote:
I bought it. And like it!
The gemstone "touch" was awesome and I loved the memory routine.

Outside the value of the routine themselves, thanks Paul for inspiring me to just make a #$%*ing effort with the hundreds of same-old presentations.

thanks!

dave

Thanks Dave! Glad you liked it!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
It's strange.

This is such a little book, and not my first taste of Voodini as you know... but for some reason this one is really sticking with me.

Happy holidays my friend.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-12-17 19:29, dmoses wrote:
It's strange.

This is such a little book, and not my first taste of Voodini as you know... but for some reason this one is really sticking with me.

Happy holidays my friend.

d

Happy holidays Dave, and thanks again for the kind words.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 3 Invisible Keys to Wonder - new Voodini for £1.50/$2.40 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL