The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Holiday Half Off Sale! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2851 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Happy Holidays! This year I'm offering a full fifty percent off of all my ebooks, through January 2nd, 2014. You can check out what I have available in Steve Brooks "What's cooking" forum: here! (just ignore the prices as they are only 40% off), click the links in my signature to take you to the ebook section of the Arsenal at Outlaw, or contact me directly at wcushman@bellsouth.net.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2569 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have just taken advantage of Bill's generous half price offer and I received the ebook direct from Bill very shortly after. Brilliant service and brilliant value - one of Bill's publications, The Fource, has served me well for quite a few years but not in the way intended! And that is the beauty of many of Bill's releases - they set your mind thinking and open up all sorts of possibilities.

Neil
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2569 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Further to my post yesterday, the ebook I bought in the half price offer was Subliminal Squares. It has surpassed all expectation.

I have found in mentalism, many times you are restricted to mind reading or predictions albeit in different guises. So it is refreshing to find something that offers an alternative as well as has good audience involvement. While I have read much about magic squares, I have never really found an entertaining approach or one that I would feel comfortable with, given maths is not my strongest point. Having read Subliminal Squares I have found what I have been looking for. An intriguing premise, good spectator involvement and magic squares which take care of my reservations.

There are many - dare I say, 'additional' routines given as well as useful templates which you can personalise.

As with The Fource, I am very pleased with Subliminal Squares and heartily recommend, even though you may - like me - have shide away from using Magic Squares in the past.

Neil
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
I've also taken advantage of this great sale and increased my collection of Dr Bill's manuscripts.

I bought Subliminal Squares (Neil has pretty much summed up my thoughts in the above post), The Fource (such a simple, yet brilliant twist on an old idea) and Dr Bill's Bend (as seen on the Steve Cohen special Lost Magic Decoded) and I consider it money very well spent.

All of Dr Bill's ebooks are very well produced, everything is clearly explained, have great 'basic' routines and brilliant additional ideas from some of Mentalism's greatest names. Even at the full price these are worth much, much more so buying them at half price doesn't even need thinking about!

Thanks again for the sale Bill and keep up the great work,

Cheers,

Tony
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2949 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I have all of Dr. Bill's eBooks.

50% off?

Highly recommended.

DISCLAIMER: I did not purchase FOURCE because I have a contribution in it. A good one I still use. Give it a go!
david12345
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of david12345
I just took advantage and bought the Fource
All I can say is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

Thank you Bill
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2569 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I think Bill has pulled off a remarkable feat. I am not a numbers person but since obtaining it, Subliminal Squares has been my bedtime reading. Not only are the many ideas in it in themselves fascinating but they have started me exploring other possibilities. And a further bonus is that I have now added one of the effects into my close up repertoire. All very unexpected for someone who does not overly enjoy maths.

This purchase has certainly ended the year on a good note. Thanks Bill.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2851 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone. I'm here in the great white North (OK, Michigan, but it's a lot colder than Florida, lol) for the first time in winter in many a year and your words truly warmed my heart. Have a wonderful New Years!
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2851 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Phew, again thanks everyone! I am truly touched by the response and the number of people who took time to write back after receiving their ebooks with thanks and warm wishes. I sent out all orders on the day they were received and there were only two people to my knowledge who, due to the vagaries of the Internet, didn't recieve them. If there is anyone else, please PM me here or write me at wcushman@bellsouth.net. The sale officially ends tonight but I suspect it will still be running at Outlaw (the hot links in my signature) for a couple more days until I'm back in Florida and everyone has time to return to "normal," lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Holiday Half Off Sale! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL