The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dancing Cane with JoeJoe's Slider Gimmick (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
The biggest innovation on the dancing cane since the dancing cane, you will love this one! No hype and guessing games, much like my Web Spinner I'm gonna come out and show you what you get and everything you need to know before you buy. I can do this because I know once you realize how my gimmick works, you will want one for sure!

I've got years of research into the dancing cane and can say with complete confidence this is the best one available on the market today ... check out the video and see for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD2J6h-5npU

Free US shipping (still trying to figure out international shipping, give me some time). Use this link to order directly from me:L

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm......MBZBATW6

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
That's nice. I will get one after the holidays. I never did the dancing cane. Is it hard to learn?
Cassidy001
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Cassidy001
Looks really good. I too will order after the holidays.
"You want to know the secret of the world. It's this: save it, and it'll repay you, every second of every day."
--Axel Brass
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Made my order, but you'll need to let me know what the shipping cost to Canada will be. Hope I get No.1 Smile
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5272 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Looks great JoeJoe! I don’t know if I could use it - I do close-up, mostly for family gatherings. Never had the opportunity to perform far enough away from spectators to swing a cane! If I ever think I'll have an opportunity to perform where I can use this I will definitely get one.

Thanks!

Jim
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
MR Effecto: It takes a little practice, but it is easy enough that I can teach a 7 year old how to do it.

Danny: For right now today, shipping to Canada is free. #1 is sitting in the post office with your name and address on it, thanks!

J-Mac: good news - you can use this cane close-up! It comes with the same thread I use, a smoke colored transparent nylon with a diameter of .004 ... very invisible even close-up especially when in motion (harder for the the eye to focus on a moving object).

This video shows me doing the cane outdoors while the sun is just starting to set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxzgEOkPijI

And here is another one showing just how close-up people can get: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmFkFUTjVI

Thanks everyone! Keep the orders coming... Smile

-JoeJoe
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Thanks JoeJoe. I am doing the dance of Joy!!!!!! You made my day. Thanks again. Smile
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Best of luck on this project JoeDeuce!
I love all of your work especially the threadwork guy!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I have just completed a new 13 minute "how-to" video that details the Dancing Cane.

It covers the basic pattern, variations of that pattern, catching the cane correctly, around the body, as well as details on how I store and transport the canes, how to repair broken canes, lighting, and just a whole bunch of other tid-bits of useful info you want to know.

Access to this video is included with your purchase. To those that have already purchased, check your email for a secret URL to the hidden YouTube video. : )

Thanks!
-JoeJoe
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
724 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
I'm curious to know when you came up with this idea for the gimmick. Theatre Magic has been using this concept on it's Wonderwand for the last several years. I'm not accusing anyone on anything because I am a firm believer in independent creation and I know it happens a LOT in our line of work. Thanks.
Gabe Asher
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Gabe Asher
Quote:
On 2014-01-13 00:53, eatonmagic wrote:
I'm curious to know when you came up with this idea for the gimmick. Theatre Magic has been using this concept on it's Wonderwand for the last several years. I'm not accusing anyone on anything because I am a firm believer in independent creation and I know it happens a LOT in our line of work. Thanks.

Not only is Theater Magic a firm believer in independent creation, they've made a career out of it.

Really enjoyed your Wonder Lights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJbzif7mWnI
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On 2014-01-13 00:53, eatonmagic wrote:

Where I came up with my idea should be fairly obvious to anyone who owns both my Web Spinner and my Slider Gimmick; I've been using the same gimmick to balance my Dancing Wands for many years while performing at Barefoot Landing. Now that I've opened shop and am selling Dancing Canes again, I just applied the same gimmick to them.

-JoeJoe
Scarlett_Fox
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Scarlett_Fox
Do you ship to Australia?
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Yes, international shipping flat rate of $10. It should automatically include it.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm......2NK2XDJE

-JoeJoe
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
530 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Why do you expose this great effect on a public site like youtube? Best is to make it a private video or to wear a mask ;-)
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
You only get access to my "how to" video if you purchase my Slider Gimmick. That is where to real secrets are contained. Smile

-JoeJoe
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
530 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, JoeJoe wrote:
You only get access to my "how to" video if you purchase my Slider Gimmick. That is where to real secrets are contained. Smile

-JoeJoe

Not exactly true!, everybody can see it without purchase of 'your' slider gimmick :-(
you see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHPT3gxaAvY
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I believe the link is private. Which means (I think) you can only see the video if you are given the link. Since the video is being shared now on a public forum by another member, I guess it's not so private anymore.

I was one of the first to buy this from Joe, and if it wasn't for his very simple but extremely practical gimmick, I wouldn't be dancing with canes. JoeJoe's gimmick is a game changer.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
It is set to be an "unlisted" video at YouTube, meaning it is not supposed to be included in their search results. I believe there may be instances where it still gets listed in other places, which I would consider to be bugs within YouTube. I'm hopeful YouTube will soon deliver on their pledges to provide better DRM features.

The real reason behind this video is for when I sell dancing canes - as in flea markets, malls, festivals - these people expect instructions, and the ones that come with the cane suck. People purchase this thing, they go home and can't do it ... it would break and they wouldn't know how to fix it ... so people would end up bringing it back. And I'd have to show them how it works.

So I made a video so I can sell them online too. Now here is the thing ... if other customers in the store get to eavesdrop on that conversation, and get to hear how it works ... there is not really anything I can do about that. It is out of my control. Asking them to leave would be like shooting myself in the foot, and I have to help the paying customer - who would buy something from me if I didn't?

It's no big deal really. YouTube is not splashing it on their homepage, few people in the world will ever even know it exists. It is still something that must be sought out and found, it is not going to be shown to you if you are not looking for it.

And now you no longer have to be a 'tourist' to buy what I consider to be the best dancing cane on the market. It's a solid product, that's why I put my name on it. Danny couldn't have said it better, this is a game changer. Thanks Danny! Smile

-JoeJoe
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I have been out-of-stock on these for a while now, but found a small stash ... have less than a dozen left. Being as how I closed my magic shop at the mall, I'm not planning on restocking so when they are gone they are gone......

http://magicjoint.com/pages/levitations/dancing-cane/

-JoeJoe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dancing Cane with JoeJoe's Slider Gimmick (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL