The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Horizon Matthew Wright (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Iain I own a SPP. And all of Steve Fearsons T##@ds. Levitation is my favorite tricks to perform.

haunted 2.0 because it don't use th#@#d, as far as I know it does not is what interests me the most with tnat trick.

Horizon looks great. I love how you can levitate a card or note from card pack to your hands and what I love tne most is the slow speed this is performed, but from what I can see so far, I don't like how the card jiggles from sided to side as it emerges. To me it looks like its hanging from something at that moment.
I think if you can get this to emerge without the shaking it would be brilliant.
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Phillip, have you seen the original live performances I put up?

http://vimeopro.com/user4973687/horizon-live

There is no wobble on these performances at all.
I hope you enjoy.
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Quote:
On 2014-01-03 18:26, matthew wright wrote:
Phillip, have you seen the original live performances I put up?

http://vimeopro.com/user4973687/horizon-live

There is no wobble on these performances at all.
I hope you enjoy.


Now, that is brilliant. Smile

Three guys in the pub found some different magic at the end, going to be tough to beat that one. The guy in the 3rd video, I didn't know if he was going to clobber you or faint. Luckily he didn't do either.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Like I said in previous threads The man is a genius. Who has this in the States?
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2598 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I have this on pre order from MJM. Not sure when I will be getting it.
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Hey guys!

I reviewed Horizon in the latest Unwrapped, let me know what you think.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rt=60#19


-Kyle
deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
Hi Matt,
Will you be taking this to Blackpool this year?
Dean
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
I would get horizon just for what kyle did. when and where can we purchase this? I just saw more performance, def gonna get this,
Anything is Possible
martialartsmagic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of martialartsmagic
Hi Cricketer15 there is a link on this thread on page 1 for where it can be purchased from Smile
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Hey Dean, yes I will have it at Blackpool.
Cricketer, all the dealers should have them by now.
I see you are in Australia. I am pretty sure Gary at Hey Presto in Sydney should have some.
If not you can order directly from me.
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Quote:
On 2014-01-05 14:48, matthew wright wrote:
Hey Dean, yes I will have it at Blackpool.
Cricketer, all the dealers should have them by now.
I see you are in Australia. I am pretty sure Gary at Hey Presto in Sydney should have some.
If not you can order directly from me.


sweet, will contact them today.
Anything is Possible
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Quote:
On 2014-01-05 20:22, cricketer15 wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-05 14:48, matthew wright wrote:
Hey Dean, yes I will have it at Blackpool.
Cricketer, all the dealers should have them by now.
I see you are in Australia. I am pretty sure Gary at Hey Presto in Sydney should have some.
If not you can order directly from me.


sweet, will contact them today.


I'm about to do the same thing. Smile
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Called Hey Presto in Sydney, No Stock,
He was not sure if it had been released, seams to think it's not released.

Might have to order directly of you Matthew.
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Quote:
On 2014-01-05 23:40, phillipsart wrote:
Called Hey Presto in Sydney, No Stock,
He was not sure if it had been released, seams to think it's not released.

Might have to order directly of you Matthew.


Darn I could have picked it up today in store if they had stock. Website it is or May asked when they might get stock
Anything is Possible
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Quote:
On 2014-01-06 00:03, cricketer15 wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-05 23:40, phillipsart wrote:
Called Hey Presto in Sydney, No Stock,
He was not sure if it had been released, seams to think it's not released.

Might have to order directly of you Matthew.


Darn I could have picked it up today in store if they had stock. Website it is or May asked when they might get stock


He told me on the phone, once it's released it will be a week or two before he has stock.

I was under the impression that this is released from what I read here.

Worries me ordering online here, because from what is reported on the news here, The US is having one of there worst if not worst Winter ever and flights are grounded. I can't imagine what this must be doing to the postal system in the US.
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Quote:
On 2014-01-06 00:47, phillipsart wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-06 00:03, cricketer15 wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-05 23:40, phillipsart wrote:
Called Hey Presto in Sydney, No Stock,
He was not sure if it had been released, seams to think it's not released.

Might have to order directly of you Matthew.


Darn I could have picked it up today in store if they had stock. Website it is or May asked when they might get stock


He told me on the phone, once it's released it will be a week or two before he has stock.

I was under the impression that this is released from what I read here.

Worries me ordering online here, because from what is reported on the news here, The US is having one of there worst if not worst Winter ever and flights are grounded. I can't imagine what this must be doing to the postal system in the US.


yeah but fortunately, Matthews website is in the UK, so he will be posting from UK. 3 pound postage price is not bad not sure how long it will get here though
Anything is Possible
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
I did not know that he is from the UK. That's good to know and good for us.

How long it takes to reach us, It varies. Most orders from UK arrive in a week or two but I had a few orders that taken well over a month. I'm not sure what postage system his using. I wonder if he offers a faster option than what's given on his website? I don't mind spending a few dollars more, if I know it will arrive a lot quicker.
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
I'll look into it for you but things to Australia usually take 7-10 days from my experience.
I am pretty sure Murphysnhave started shipping to the dealers.
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Quote:
On 2014-01-06 07:07, matthew wright wrote:
I'll look into it for you but things to Australia usually take 7-10 days from my experience.
I am pretty sure Murphysnhave started shipping to the dealers.


thanks Matthew, I will wait to hear back from you before I place an order in regards to a quicker postage service, also do you by any chance sell the pk ring? I will be back here in apx 8 or so hours, its late here, bed time.
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Btw do we need a PK ring to do the stuff Matthew did in the videos?
Anything is Possible
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Horizon Matthew Wright (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL