The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The "Official" Trick Of The Year thread: 2013! (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..37~38~39
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On , tomsk192 wrote:
Love it! Like 1914 all over again..... Smile

Christian forgot his helmet! Smile

My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Quote:
On , Card-Shark wrote:
Guys, as I already promised, we started our Celebration Week where we offer our Inferno Refills for half price, saying thank you for your support!
All payments will be donated to the guys of the Magic Café Forum (see the PM of Steeve Brooks to support the two guys keeping this forum alive, I took this PM as a good advice how to spend the money).

Here you can go directly to the item: http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=......rtID=248

For all of you who think that I did something wrong... I met Andy Nyman in Blackpool last weekend and I would say we sorted it out...

That is so awesome!!! I absolutely love it.
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
VenicePianist
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of VenicePianist
I really do love "A Book at Midnight," "From Hell" and "Doppelganger."
emptysafe
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of emptysafe
When will the result come out?
If you don't want to miss out what's happening on cafe & magic videos...check this:
http://magicdigest.herokuapp.com/
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi emptysafe,

It's at the top of page 25 of the thread... Inferno was the winner.

Regards, Steve
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
In an earlier post a few favourites was the clarity box, I have been told the Kennedy mystery box is better, what shall I go for, I am just putting some close up together, cheers. magicwalsh@gmail.com
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2014, wally wrote:
In an earlier post a few favourites was the clarity box, I have been told the Kennedy mystery box is better, what shall I go for, I am just putting some close up together, cheers. magicwalsh@gmail.com

I don't own the "Clarity box" but currently have the original Mystery Box & the New Kennedy abs box. I carry EVERYTHING on my person and the Kennedy Box is much smaller and I can easily carry it w/o it being cumbersome. The ABS box by Kennedy is VERY light which is a plus..... It doesn't look as elegant as the wooden box but is very well made and you can swap the gimmick....so for me, it's the Kennedy Box.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2014, wally wrote:

Whoever told you that Kennedy Box is better than Clarity box is plain wrong.

Both are excellent - both are different.

One is clear - the other is not.

To say one is supremely better than the other would be untrue. You can't go wrong with either - which suits your needs best?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The "Official" Trick Of The Year thread: 2013! (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..37~38~39
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL