The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Mona AKA Yomo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
For many that know Mona/Yomo I wanted to let her friends know that sadly her dad passed away this morning. Hugs to you Mona at this difficult time and to let you know my heart goes out to you.

Chrystal
sourcerer
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
175 Posts

Profile of sourcerer
Mona,

If you read this know my heart is with you. Wishing you and your family all the strength you can possibly find in such a sad time.

(((HUG)))

Kaj
Mona Morrison
View Profile
New user
chicago area
26 Posts

Profile of Mona Morrison
You guys are the greatest. Thank you so much. I'll be flying into Philadelphia on Wednesday and the furneral is on Friday.

Thanks again
Mona
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Mona, there are no words that can adequately express what you must feel right now. Please know that your friends here grieve with you.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Mona,

We are always here for you!
((((((HUGS)))))
Smile
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Dearest Mona...my sister...my mother passed on at the young age of 51 years. The one thing that has been of tremendous help to me is knowing that I have an ally on the other side pitching my good deeds and kind heart to the Creator.

It has brought me strength to know that my closest friend is charting a path for me on the other side to make my journey that much easier.

It did take some time to get to that point. As you've heard many say from time to time, it does get easier to manage with time.

May the Creator bless you and your family my sister. The rest of the gang here stands firmly behind you should you be in need of anything, of this I am sure!

Adios Hermana!
ReyRey Puentes
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Be safe traveling!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of ventman
You're in my thoughts, Mona. Take care of yourself. Praying that comfort finds you.
Ventman
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Mona, as I have told you, and obviously many other friends of yours are saying the same thing here. If there's anything you need we're here for you. Just remember this, I still want that BBQ. Smile

I love you Mona. You've been such a great friend. You'll never go through anything alone. Never forget that.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Mona AKA Yomo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL