The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dani and the Haunted House (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
Hi everyone,

You may remember my wife and I posting here quite a bit a few years ago. Our daughter was "Magic by Danielle." She has currently put her magic on hold while she double majors in college. She is looking forward to getting back into performance after graduation. The purpose of my writing today is to ask for your help.

My wife just published her very first children's book, Dani and the Haunted House. It is from the Dani P. Mystery series. An upcoming volume is going to be entitled, Dani and the Magician! Right now, she has the first book available for a free download on Amazon Kindle. You do not need a Kindle to download and view. Please support her by downloading the free book. It is a limited time only promotion that ends December 20th. She really needs as many downloads as possible to remain in the Top 100 in her category. This will help to keep the book from being lost in the mountain of Amazon books. She also has a paperback version at Amazon for $4.49.

It is a great book for children 7-11. It is getting good reviews. If you read it and like it, she would appreciate your positive feedback.

Thanks everyone for helping out your fellow magic family. It is really appreciated.

~ Dan

Click Here For The Free Amazon Kindle Book
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4724 Posts

Profile of landmark
Done. Best of luck.
Writing a really good children's book is a more difficult task then one might think.
Here's one of the best:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Color-Things-V......f+things
(Oh, I'm biased. It was written by my sister.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dani and the Haunted House (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL