The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » NEW: Simple Whiteboard App coming SOON! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
This is a simple whiteboard drawing program (for the mentalist and magician)... uses the spectators phone to go to a website. You can select templates that will be displayed as a background when they go to the website (the background can also be all white).

A simple drawing screen comes up on their screen to draw information in different colors on the screen (numbers, words, sentences).

You see on your device what they are drawing ... think of it as a modern impression pad. Will work with ALL mobile devices, desktops and laptops.
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Very cool..... looking forward to it.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Thankyou Gordon.

You will be able to modify any background image that will appear on the spectators screen ... it will also vibrate based on what color pen is selected and also a sound recording. It will be pretty much like MentalistToolbox in functionality starting at 6:11 in the demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnPaYxp6j0

You will have access to a panel on the website to change your email, password and image to be displayed. Professional sound recordings have already been created for the pen numbers and colors.

There will be 6 different colored pens on the screen .. when the pen is selected you will feel that vibration on your phone as well as see what they are actually coloring in. A blank screen option will be available so that a spectator can draw in dates, words, etc. or do drawings. You can also put in a nice paper background with lines or whatever ... anything in the background image that you upload will be displayed on your screen as well as the spectator's screen -- you are practically unlimited in what image you can display .. could be paper lines, a grid of choices that you want them to select one or multiple ones from, etc. Many images can be found by doing a search in google and select the image button. Try coloring book pictures. There are many also on different coloring book websites for kids for free.

I think this will nicely complement Greg's wonderful Telefoto program as an additional function of a magician/mentalist's mobile device.

I am also in the process of setting up a secret forum for users.
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

That sounds even better so without even looking at your device you can tell what color they use to color in any drawing. Or better yet tell them specifically which portion of the drawing to color with each market and then you can physically give them a print with each color matching. I love it. With this, TeleFoto, Supa Thump, i-force and iPredict Pro I won't need to carry anything but my phone!!!
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

What price point are you looking at? And how soon will it be available?
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Not sure about price yet (will be CHEAP though) ... I have finished the database work already (username, password, email and image uploading). I am using some new technology written in asp.net for the whiteboard -- the server does all the work in processing communications back and forth. Will probably have a small domain like Greg's 333pic.com to transfer link info from the spectator to hide the URL .. maybe 333draw.com or something like that.

I might have a linked database to select from a multiple list of pictures to choose from (for the single image that will be displayed -- or have a relational table that each user can upload their own personal images to) -- maybe it will be a community contribution database that people can upload images to if they find a great image.

Also, since I am going to use this technology for a real collaboration white board environment for business and education ... I will have parameters that will allow the user to turn on/off different functions -- such as 1 way communication, 2 way communication, text button for entering text, erase button for erasing parts of an image etc. People are charging $99 a month for a service like this right now and they call it a whiteboard ... it isn't personal for the magician/mentalist as this will be.

If it goes good will also put vibration in the Pebble watch and/or text messages popping up ... but that will be down the road.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I think I have most if not all of Steve's creations.
Great thinking on all of them.
Looking forwards to this one as well.

I already have an idea forming for a presentation.
steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » NEW: Simple Whiteboard App coming SOON! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL