The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » If there was a less than intelligent ?, Would this be it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
I am at work looking over the cafe as I do often. One of my coworkers just asked me "Can people participate in that if they don't have access to a computer?"

Smile Smile Smile

I tried not to laugh, but it was too hard. Now I have to be extra nice to him.
He who laughs, lasts.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
OK...was he blonde? Smile
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
No and he is actually College edumacated as well.
He who laughs, lasts.
P T Flea
View Profile
Regular user
Engelfield Green, nr Staines - innit
194 Posts

Profile of P T Flea
If you managed to keep a straight face so not to hurt their feelings then I take my hat off to you. I think I would have wet myself right there in front of them and then proceeded to tell the rest of the staff what they had just said.

PT
Smile Smile Smile
Good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from
bad judgement.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Well, some of us ARE supposed to be psychic. . .

cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6417 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Tell him that you've asked the guys at the Cafe and they will give him an answer in his email... but he has to cover the postage!
Greg Smile Smile
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Cornelius
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Cornelius
Poor guy. Smile

From,
Cornelius. Smile
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Its funny how far tech has come. Because today the answer would be no. I always access from my cell phone.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2002-05-31 18:00, P T Flea wrote:
If you managed to keep a straight face so not to hurt their feelings then I take my hat off to you. I think I would have wet myself right there in front of them and then proceeded to tell the rest of the staff what they had just said.

PT
Smile Smile Smile

I gleaned that it was only one person that asked the question.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5015 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-07-11 23:38, foreva.infiniti wrote:
Its funny how far tech has come. Because today the answer would be no. I always access from my cell phone.

My less than intelligent ?:

You gotta tell me--what could you have possibly searched for in order to find this thread?
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
It would seem from this an other threads that foreva.infiniti is a grave digger. Some threads should be revived, as the information is still pertinent. This is not one of them.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Your opinion is your and yes I do dig up old threads when theres nothing being talked about. And this is 1 of them because today that would be a legitimate question.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Nothing being talked about? I guess you've missed the Trayvon Martin thread.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Im fascinated by the hindsight. Well that's a bit strong of a word but you know what I mean
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5015 Posts

Profile of landmark
No, I understand, I like to look at old threads too sometimes; I was just trying to imagine what would have led you to this specific place.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

The original post would be just as funny today because the guy probably would have asked, "Do you have to be able to access the Internet to participate in that?"
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

I cant talk in that thread I just cant because I know I would get kicked off the site for saying how I truly feel and yea Bob you're right, he definitely would have said that today.
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Quote:
On 2013-07-12 15:15, mastermindreader wrote:
The original post would be just as funny today because the guy probably would have asked, "Do you have to be able to access the Internet to participate in that?"
Actually, it wasn't too long ago that the answer could have been, "No, I just have to have a phone and a remarkable ability to mimic a modem."
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

I still use a modem when the wireless is down (which happens frequently around here.) They still play that same bizarre sequence of sounds that will be embedded in my mind forever. SCHzzzzzzz,EEEEEEEEah, EEya. EEya. eeeeeeee.Shhhhhhhhhh.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Remember when AOL was big?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » If there was a less than intelligent ?, Would this be it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL