The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves magic hard?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of 12345
I just finish talking to my local illusionist and he seems to get all the big time corporation gigs... he told me the it's very deligate and the moves have to be mastered or else you can break their legs or something. I think he's talking about loading or something. Are there any easy or beginner effects you can do with doves?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
There are plenty of easier dove tricks for starters. Look to box magic and the major manufacturers. Productions are easier than vanishes. But all are so simple a magician can do them. In the beginning I would avoid body loads and silks.

If you can afford the good stuff, go to Chalet. In the middle is the equipment from MAK and the imports from India are the cheapest. Unfortunately, you will pay for what you get either on stage or financially. The MAK equipment is very well made and very versatile for other things. Until you are sure of your interest in dove magic, it may be the most practical.

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
I agree, I always recommend starting out with prop dove magic so you know what you're getting yourself into. Its definetly not for everybody.

sperris Smile
DANSPERRY.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves magic hard?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL