The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ash-Diary of an 8 year old schizophrenic (69 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..12~13~14 [Next]
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
http://cthulhureborn.wordpress.com/2013/......madness/

An interesting article on creating fonts that replicate a persons hand writing in various stages of their descent into madness.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
With this being a case study of a youth with Mental Health Issue's,I hope there is added accounts,of what (Can Not) be explained by Science,in the study too! (Paranormal)

@ Brynmore 14 ,thanks for the link!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks for the link, interesting stuff.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
That was an interesting read, thanks for sharing.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Hopes of Ash,becoming my #1 go to !

It just seems,She has such a 'Creepy' factor going with her ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
Gee, it must have been, what, 3-4 days since I've ordered anything from Outlaw, I thought I was doing well with my addition, maybe I could make it a full week I said, well, then I started looking into ASH, gee, why don't they have methadone for Outlaw's effects?
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Perhaps their logo should be a syringe.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
Whoa, this is so cool. How weird is it that I Just happened to come across an article about this supposed book yesterday?! Is this based on an actual, real diary from a little girl? Or was the whole thing made up for this B00k T3st and someone found it and thought it was real? Either way, sounds awesome. It's been awhile since I've added anything to my collection, hmm...lol
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Waiting for Ash,is making me me me me Crazy !
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Is this a limited edition? And' it's not out yet?
Yours,

Ivan
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
Hi niva,

it's limited to 150 and according to Roth it will start shipping in February.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Thanks. Smile
Yours,

Ivan
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
261 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Can't wait for February....be my "Valentine"....Ash...!
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 09:01, Wizard Benjamin wrote:

That's bizarre, even for this place Smile
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
A sane person is many times more likely to murder you than one with schizophrenia. If you're going to fear a group of people, fear the sane.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 13:22, critter wrote:
A sane person is many times more likely to murder you than one with schizophrenia. If you're going to fear a group of people, fear the sane.

And just to add to your comment. You are correct. Schizophrenics are not generally violent, not towards other people. They can physically be a danger to themselves. And they are capable of anger and lashing out no different than another human.

I learned a lot about schizophrenia when I adapted the 1963 book "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" to the stage. The book was a autobiographic work, couched in fiction. The author was author Joanne Greenberg. I had the opportunity to meet with Joanne many times while I was developing the script and talk to her about her battle with schizophrenia. She is 83 years old now. And now saner than most of us.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/denver/arti......20130914

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Never_Pro......8play%29
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:

Not,if the schizophrenic is possessed...and,has a Demon entity helping out! Smile
This can be done as straight Mentalism,or Bizarre!

Or,Her Sane Father,is the Culprit!
You,write the Patter! Smile
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
261 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 09:16, Sicnatius wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 09:01, Wizard Benjamin wrote:

That's bizarre, even for this place Smile

Yes,...overboard....I am working on some ideas with Lil's Di*#y so may have been bizarrely influenced..!
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
261 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 15:55, Al Desmond wrote:
Quote:

And just to add to your comment. You are correct. Schizophrenics are not generally violent, not towards other people. They can physically be a danger to themselves. And they are capable of anger and lashing out no different than another human.

I learned a lot about schizophrenia when I adapted the 1963 book "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" to the stage. The book was a autobiographic work, couched in fiction. The author was author Joanne Greenberg. I had the opportunity to meet with Joanne many times while I was developing the script and talk to her about her battle with schizophrenia. She is 83 years old now. And now saner than most of us.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/denver/arti......20130914

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Never_Pro......8play%29

A basic principle of human psychology is that in "analyzing" any behavior, one must realize there is a contiunuum of "individual differences" accounting for variation.....and this applies to those who are diagnosed with "schizophrenia"..... (they are not their label)...so violence is found in a small part of that population.
However, on the contrary, ....in a large number of heinous, bizzare violent acts, the perpetrator could be seriously mentally ill in a higher percent of incidents.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
I was wondering, is the case study too long, or can you read the whole thing with the audience?
Yours,

Ivan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ash-Diary of an 8 year old schizophrenic (69 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL