The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Blaine's cup of coffee to coins..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peace_2_Ya
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Peace_2_Ya
I saw this cup trick on Vertigo....and I want it!!!

Anybody know anything about this?????

Please reply....

Thanks,

Peace_2_ya Smile
Todd
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Todd
From what someone told me, it was done by trick photography, kinda like his levitation!!
thinkofacard
View Profile
Regular user
UK
178 Posts

Profile of thinkofacard
That was no trick photography.

Peace, use what you watch to figure out stuff. It increases your lateral thinking & helps you to develop tricks and routines of your own & that's always a good thing! Smile

Happy days..
If you can't stand the blood, get out of the slaughterhouse!
phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
I don't own the answer but I have a fairly good idea how it's done. No doubt it's available in most magic shops around the country, all of David Blaines other material seem to be gimmicks!

I think Todd might be refering to the fact that he might have given the cup to the homeless person in the first place and THEN started to roll the camera. Just a thought...

Smile
Geoff Williams
View Profile
Special user
St. Pete Beach, FL
617 Posts

Profile of Geoff Williams
Watch him change hand positions just before the coins appear...

Coincidence? Absolutely!

:)
"Saját légpárnás tele van angolnák."

(Hungarian for "My hovercraft is full of eels")
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Dried, compressed, and carefully timed.

The coins make it sink, and the sp***e pushes them up. This ones a steal from a kids book back in the 50's or 60's. I have to look at home, but I think I gave the book to.....an aspiring kid!
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Blaine's cup of coffee to coins..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL