The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Propless Date Divination? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1245 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Hi,

Unfortunatly my mentalism knowledge is far from up-to-date. In developing a routine I'm in an need for a date divination. While I fully realize this is achievable with billet work, routining considerations demand it being propless. Signs revelations arent needed and indeed not desired.

Currently playing out with ideas concerning Peter Turner's Isabella's Star, but any other suggestions are very much welcomed. I'm working out the anagrams, but better to start with someones work rather than scratch ..

Thanks!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1704 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Combine Isabella's Star 2 and Mark Strivings "Sort of Numerology" from his Mobile Mentalism booklet Smile

Ran Pinks Zen System is also amazing too!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
You might check out Ran Pin's new release, Birthright. It might be just what you need, and the price is right.

http://mentalvoyage.com/index_files/birthright.htm
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12245 Posts

Profile of John C
Try Ran Pink's birthright
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3949 Posts

Profile of JanForster
3 business cards plus a pencil for "Sneak Thief" combined with "Isabella's Star 2" and you are there, John. It's a fantastic combination. Get the booklet and if you like it (I am sure you will) I would have something additional for you... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1245 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Michael, will look into getting Mark's booklets. Does Mark's include a year divination ( which is what I'm trying to work out with I.S, with success really )?

Im aware of Ran's recent product though I understand it involves a prop that you keep in your wallet? As I'm not aware of tge nature of the prop I fear running into the problen if it not congruent with the theme of the act I'm developing ( essentially math and choas theory stuff ). that's also the reason why Im stearing away from methods depending on sign revelations or indeed strictly limited to birthdays ( a key element in motivating the methodolgy of Isabellas Star, trying to fix that with scripting ).

Jan, I requested a propless method. Justifying billet work will be very difficult in the context of the act, and Id rather go through that once I don't find propless ( or rather none- writing if Im stretching it ) methods.

I thought Rans Zen system is limited to signs, if it isn't limited to to birthdates and indeed include a year revelation, that would be perfect.

Will look into Marks booklets. I also came across Think by Adam Kordecki, wonder if anyone has thoughts on it?
( cant link it as Im using a phone )

Really appreciate the help from everyone though. Really do.
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
But in I.S. 2, there are also propless ideas. Completly propless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Propless Date Divination? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL