The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Monkey magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Do you guys get this over in the States?

It's four young Englishmen, doing magic and generally having a good laugh, e.g. nothing up their sleeves (naked magic); magic from below (with a glass table). Magicians at war (two of them do their best trick against each other with a given subject like Fire and they get someone to decide who wins). And my favourite: Secrets of Magic (but they never tell the truth; for example, how to make one of their Grannies disappear from under a sheet (stand next to the river Thames; I think you'll get the idea).

I just hope that they bring out a DVD.

Best magic that has been on Uk TV for a long time.
c_lamby2k
View Profile
New user
Liverpool, UK
75 Posts

Profile of c_lamby2k
I love monkey magic but it has been getting really bad reviews from magicians. I think its great!

Particularly the goldfish eating:

"A clue, it involves a carrot...all you do is eat the goldfish and then eat the carrot afterwards to get rid of the taste!"

I think it's very funny.
CRAIG(c_lamby2k)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Monkey magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL