The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tattle Tailed by Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Michael Murray is way too modest.

I had the pleasure of spending three days at Blackpool with this guy........... sheer genius and a great natural performer.

The last day of the convention happened to coincide with Michaels birthday. That final evening was a riot, watching Michael perform his early creations and teasing us with new ones from his eagerly awaited books and all whilst people where buying him birthday pints.

After consuming what must have been six pints of lager we all proceeded to the Ruskin, where upon Peter Turner presented Michael with a pint glass filled with a mixture of shots which was downed in one go!! Ten minutes later Michael Webber asked about 'Tattle Tailed', which he performed flawlessly along with 'Between The Lines' and his new killer version of 'Out Of This World'.............. Michael was definitely not sober and still blew Mr Webber away.

Top bloke, top creator and top performer!!!

Rasp.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
That's a fantastic story rasp. lol
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks Rasp, it was a pleasure spending time in your company over the weekend. It was most certainly one of the best Blackpool conventions I've been to in a long while.

And yes that pint of shots was pretty nasty but I still recall Webbers appreciation of them dispite the slight slurring of my words ha ha. Then again I would probably have been too nervous to perform for him without the beer and whiskey, and gin, and vodka, and rum and goodness knows what else went in there ha ha

Best Wishes Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Hey Mike, any news on a release date?

Kieran
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Yeah, I'd also like to know if the book's release is any nearer?
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
I think Michael is at proof reading stage.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
I think Michael is at proof reading stage.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
I was one of those fortunate enough to see Michael's lecture at the 'South Tyneside International Magic Festival' this weekend and I am almost certain that all of the superb routines and performance ideas he demonstrated, will also be included in the book...If this is indeed the case, we are all in for a real treat!!...Watch out for his impromptu, mainly hands-off OOTW, which is done with a borrowed deck!!
Tattle Tailed is currently being proof read by Russell Hall and should be available in the next couple of weeks...My order is in!!

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thanks Paul, I'm pleased that you enjoyed the lecture Smile

The applause I got when I explained the method for ATM was a genuinely moving moment for me.

Everything from the lecture and a whole lot more is in the book, the wait is almost over Smile

A sincere thanks to all for your interest, it really makes it all worthwhile!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
So, is this available yet or not?
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2014, caigy wrote:

Tattle Tailed is currently being proof read by Russell Hall and should be available in the next couple of weeks...

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
First class lecture and the chap that he got up to help for 'Springboard' was particularly handsome, I thought! Smile

I know you said you were nervous before the lecture, but it didn't show and the material was ALL excellent.

My money for the book is ready and waiting!

All the best Michael,
Alan
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2014, caigy wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2014, caigy wrote:

Tattle Tailed is currently being proof read by Russell Hall and should be available in the next couple of weeks...

Paul Mc.

Gimme gimme!
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Alan, a sincere thanks for the kind words!

I only pick the most handsome people to help ha ha

Jamie, Rowdymagi5 as Paul suggests this shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks.

Rest assured that I'll keep you all posted!

Best Wishes Michael Smile

Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Cannot wait to read it all in one place!!

X
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
GaMBiT_101
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide
135 Posts

Profile of GaMBiT_101
Michael Will the book be a limited release
"Being able to do tricks, doesn't mean you're able to be Entertaining!"
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I'm creating two versions of the book, one will be limited edition (300) copies hard back and the other will be a general release soft back Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Your new book sounds great. As you know, I have read some of the contents and what I have read is fantastic. Owners of the book will be pleased, no doubt. Thank you for being generous with your thoughts!

Best Regards,

Sean
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Sign me up for one of the mighty 300. =)
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Sean, as a huge fan of your work your comments really man a lot to me. The fact that anyone has an interest in my thoughts is more humbling than you could ever know.

As a shy introverted child this path I've walked has very much been one of self discovery. By it's very nature mentalism has forced me to open up and interact in a way that was at first very foreign to me.

For the first time ever I'm starting to become proud of myself, my achievements and confident of the direction I'm going in life and I owe all of this you guys.

Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!

Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Tattle Tailed by Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL