The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reincarnation from PME (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chado158
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
80 Posts

Profile of chado158
This is an effect I've been working on putting in my act for a year now but having trouble finding the n**t of en*****es needed to complete it. Does anybody know where I can buy these special en*****es? Thanks!
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
"Special" envelopes are not required, just three sizes of plain envelope that will sit together and close as required. But I'm not going to lie to you - I've just looked up Reincarnation and it took me a while to see what was being explained on account of the fact that none of the envelopes I use would have a shallow enough flap for this mechanism to work. But I'm sure that if I looked, I could find something. I get my envelopes from cheap "discount warehouse" style shops, but I get them from the Craft section, not the stationery section; there are various sizes of lovely coloured envelopes aimed at the target market of crafty lady scrap-bookers and home-made-card-maker-ers, which I find excellent.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
chado158
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
80 Posts

Profile of chado158
Yes, the closing of the envelopes is the problem. I purchased a bunch of different sized envelopes a while back and couldn't close them as the effect suggests. I appreciate your suggestion about the discount warehouse though. I will have a look. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reincarnation from PME (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL