The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Pop out triumph demo video. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Hi guys. Not usually into the YouTube video thing, but I've been on the Café for a while now, and been studying/performing card stuff for about 15 years.
So after a couple of people have mentioned that they haven't ever seen me do anything, thought if post my first video of a triumph type routine that I've been using for a while.
I'm not claiming originality as it must have been done somewhere, but I haven't seen it, or learned it from anywhere.it just evolved over the years. I've had a couple of pm's about the pop out move by Piet forton,so feel free to message me.
Hope you find it of some interest. Cheers!
Kneill.

http://youtu.be/G6uFhZ4jMJs
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3157 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Knell, I like it! The Triumph effect itself as presented here is very very old, nothing new there. However I have not seen the selection revealed via the pop out flourish so that brings some newness to it. Do you do your own tat work on your hands?
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Hi Rizzo. Thanks for posting mate.
Yeah nothing new here, but the original 'triumph' never really excited me,so just wanted something along the same lines that was quick and fun to perform.
I didn't tattoo my hands myself,they're quite old now. the skull was by a good and talented friend, and the '13' is a terrible job, done by an Ex work mate in a rush to get to the pub!
I will arrange to have it repaired very soon! Smile
Kneill.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Pop out triumph demo video. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL