The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » O I C U 1/2 E S P (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
This is a collection of routines for use with ESP cards, that does NOT include "card tricks" like many other collections of this sort do. Each of the effects is only used for proving that you have Extra Sensory Perception. Better than that, it confirms that your spectators also have ESP when they score "above normal" every time. You'll find it included in The Wizards' Journal #26. Also available with it is a special set of ESP cards so you don't have to make your own (although you can if you prefer). Some of the effects are improvements or updates on routines by Corinda, Annemann, Marlo, and Little Joe White, among others.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1476 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Didn't Adams write a book called "OICUFESP?"
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
O I C U R -> ! Thanks for the memory! I'll make sure I cite his publication for the title inspiration that must have been floating around in my memory cells when I named the new deck after it...almost. Magicpedia has the info on him here: http://geniimagazine.com/magicpedia/Howard_Adams
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I remember as a kid, my mum writing this on a notepad I was doodling in...

YYUR
YYUB
ICUR
YY4ME
I've asked to be banned
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Van Halen,released an album..."OU812"
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » O I C U 1/2 E S P (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL