The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » PK Touches alternative handlings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesCheung
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK
214 Posts

Profile of JamesCheung
PK Touches is a really fantastic effect and one of the staples of my routine but I wanted to find out if anyone had any variations on the handling which eliminates the 'cleansing' action? I've just seen Steve's recent alternative handling on Gerry and I love it but I was just curious to see whether there were other more fiendish methods for masking the tapping action. Thanks everyone!
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
357 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
One of my personal favorites varriations of this trick would have to be the one Derren Brown did on the strippers. I'm pretty confident I know how he accomplished it, and I think it's a real killer. You don't have to cleanse them at all, and you very visually make the tapping motions to the willing spectator, for quite some distance above their hand. While not the most traditional in approach in context to how PK touches is preformed, I find it one of the most fresh ideas I've seen in awhile with it.
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
Brandon
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
131 Posts

Profile of Brandon
Graymatter,

I haven't seen Derren's version--could you by chance describe the presentation, as to what is observed?

Brandon
christopher carter
View Profile
Special user
660 Posts

Profile of christopher carter
Brandon,

Derren's version with the strippers was Lior Manor's "Invisible Touch."

--Chris
Brandon
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
131 Posts

Profile of Brandon
Chris,

Thank you. It sounded like it--but I wasn't at all sure.

Yes--Lior's presentation is very sweet indeed, and I'm disappointed in the very fact that I did not think of it for myself.

Brandon
JamesCheung
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK
214 Posts

Profile of JamesCheung
I'm not familiar with the Lior presentation. Can someone describe it as it sounds awesome!
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1111 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
Lior is selling it. Why not contact him?

bob
JamesCheung
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK
214 Posts

Profile of JamesCheung
Will do. Thanks for that!
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of Lior
Thanks all
I am not selling it yet.
I will sell it as soon as I can with some other
ideas and some other routines .
It will also have 2 spoon bending tips and ideas and some billet moves (yes yes ,, how needs more billets move)
The 25 who bought the "Mobile opener" will get it for free. (now don't push) Smile

Happy new year to all of you
have a lot of love to your friends

Lior Manor
(on the way to 1A again)
The Lior Touch
https://1amagic.com/
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
Neal Roter
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Neal Roter
I have read that Banachek is planing to publish a collection of all the ideas and routines that are out there.
Is it true?
How many famous mentalists by the way are doing PK Touches in their act?

Just found this post

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......t=123920

Found it quite interesting.
hmk
View Profile
New user
uk
68 Posts

Profile of hmk
It seems most mentalists are interested in including pk touches into their routine.whether everyone is comfortable with the 'ghost' aspect remains to be seen.apart from the original banachek version a special limited edition copy by the great man himself was also made available.so far I've yet to come across it.
good luck.
hmk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » PK Touches alternative handlings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL