The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » "Colour-Changing Deck" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicRocks
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of MagicRocks
Hello everyone,

I just want to share what I have done for my teammates a few months back. Basically, I wrote small notes on the back of each card and performed a modified colour-changing deck routine. At the end of the routine, the backs of the cards were shown and everyone was shocked. After which, I gave the cards to my teammates. I find it appropriate to perform this piece of card magic then as it was probably the last time we would meet up as a team (before we go on separate ways). And everyone ended up with a personalised, memorable and unique gift at the end of the day. Personally, I had a lot of fun preparing the cards and creating an enjoyable experience for my teammates.

Has anyone tried this before? Do share your experience haha Smile
neemdog
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of neemdog
Really creative way of using a color-changing deck concept, MagicRocks! And it did exactly what many of us want from magic--to create a personal and impacting experience. Nice one!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6010 Posts

Profile of motown
Great thinking!
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
Nice
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » "Colour-Changing Deck" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL