The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Anyone know who markets this effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BAGWIZ
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco Bay Area
168 Posts

Profile of BAGWIZ
On YouTube I saw a clip of a French magician named Jerome Canolle performing an ESP effect called "le 5 eme element." I believe that translates to "5th Element" but I've been unable to find the effect using that name. The link to the video is

http://youtu.be/kw9CG0Wx_Ek

I'm assuming this is a marketed effect, but wonder who makes it. Thanks for any help/advice.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Looks fimilar thinking Karl Fulves self working mental magic or early Rutledge book. I also am Thinking Fowler but not sure why that is?
BAGWIZ
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco Bay Area
168 Posts

Profile of BAGWIZ
Thanks! I will check my books by Fulves and Rutledge, but who is Fowler? Chris Fowler?
ponchito
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of ponchito
Lepetitemagicien.com
BAGWIZ
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco Bay Area
168 Posts

Profile of BAGWIZ
Quote:
On 2014-01-03 18:35, ponchito wrote:
Lepetitemagicien.com

Thanks so much! From the site it looks like the effect is called "rupture". Any ideas about where to search for the original principle behind this effect?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Anyone know who markets this effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL