The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Heavy hitters dvd » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicah123
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicah123
Has anyone seen this new dvd called heavy hitters by brian geer? Wha is the skill level and do you reccommend?
thanks
magicman03
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicman03
I ordered this last thursday and it should be here tomorrow. Ill give a review when ive watched it.
MagicMan5150
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of MagicMan5150
I got the DVD a few weeks ago, you will enjoy it. None of the effects are overly difficult. Like everything else, all it takes is a little practice. A few of the effects will require additional gimmicks to perform. The DVD itself is well done as the performances and explanations were made well being sure to cover different angles for some of the trickier slights. I give it two thumbs up! Smile Smile
magicah123
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicah123
Very good dvd. If you didn't get yet, you must
denny_Corby
View Profile
Loyal user
PA
240 Posts

Profile of denny_Corby
I personally don't like the dvd that much. I don't know if it is his presentation or what, just some thing about the dvd I do not like. Some of the tricks are ok other I probaby won't ever use like the magicians triumph.
Just my thoughts.

Denny
WayneNZ
View Profile
Special user
New Zealand
960 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Im with You Denny.
Its not a bad dvd , I just expected a little
more. Smile
The Professor
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of The Professor
Heavy Hitters is a fantastic DVD, even for the nebies. Great effect that will require minimal practice depending upon you experience. Brian will assist you in any questions you may have. I give it 4 stars.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Professor, what DVd would you consider bad, so we know how to gauge your review?

Thanks!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1562 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Interesting, every single review of this I've seen elsewhere has panned it and given it ratings like 2 out of 10 .....

Haven't seen it tho.
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
549 Posts

Profile of debaser
Worst magic video ive seen in years.

matt
samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
If I'm not mistaken there are some thread on this topic, you can try to use the search. Below are 2 reviews from other site.

http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/index.p......;rid=516

http://www.online-visions.com/reviews/0409heavyhitters.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Heavy hitters dvd » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL