The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Summit, a new mentalism convention announced for Europe. (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3727 Posts

Profile of JanForster
No, at least not all, Thomas seems to be o. k. ... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Well Jan's is light enough that doesn't need to hold on to his.
However he has cheated somewhat by spreading the load over two identical heads.

Well, they always say "Two heads are better than one."

Steve
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3727 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Steve, do not offend my twin brother, and do not forget that we have to share one brain, you lucky one Smile. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Ah, I remember ... your twin brother, ... the good looking one, right? Smile
gijsbertjansen
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of gijsbertjansen
Germany? that's almost home! Meet you guys there
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3727 Posts

Profile of JanForster
And you stop stealing my patter please, Thomas... I am glad that I got at least fifty percent of my patter together, I am still negotiating with my brother, and that's not easy, he is 5 minutes older than me... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Hey there,

you may want to check the 'Mind Summit 2014' website again!

• There's an update regarding our presenters
  • A preliminary scheduling is up
  • And two additional master classes are annouced

Click:

Cheers
Th.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3321 Posts

Profile of Looch
It's gonna be a good one!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
3727 Posts

Profile of JanForster
And I knew that we will meet each other, Looch - finally this year it will happen Smile. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
aukt
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of aukt
I remember when conventions had the good stuff as part of the schedule, not the separate masterclass. Sigh.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3321 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On 2014-02-19 04:37, aukt wrote:
I remember when conventions had the good stuff as part of the schedule, not the separate masterclass. Sigh.

There IS....Me and jan are lecturing lol

The masterclasses are a separate entity, look at the lectures taking place, its going to be a stunning event Smile
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Quote:
On 2014-02-19 04:37, aukt wrote:

A lecture of max. 90 minutes at a convention can hardly be that in-depth, comprehensive and interactive that an eight hour workshop can be - don't you agree? And that professionals have even more to teach that you can put into a 90 minute lecture should be self-explanatory as well.

This is the reason for separate types of presentations: lectures, worthwhile, full of good stuff and as profound as possible regarding the time given - but due to the timeframe comparatively reduced anyway; and 'master classes' that offer more time for more good and worthwhile stuff that can be explored even more in-depth.

Cheers
Th.
Bijan
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
45 Posts

Profile of Bijan
This is going to be great. This year Christmas will be in June! Smile
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Denver
614 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Looch beat me to the punch, but thrilled to announce that he will be lecturing at the convention.

Also info is up on the Richard Osterlind Master Class (and three spots have been booked in the first 24 hours).

For years there have been Master Classes from the Mystery School and recently from Bob Kohler surrounding MINDvention in Las Vegas. It makes sense to offer these classes when the talent is already in Europe for the convention. If Richard was coming over only for a Master Class the class would be a lot more expensive to cover the costs associated with travel. For those that are able to make it, it will be an incredible day of learning.

PS So far our farthest traveled attendee will be from Singapore!
TerryMc
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of TerryMc
I'm in.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Denver
614 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Summit update... 7 slots are filled for the Richard Osterlind workshop... We just had our first registration from Israel... Shalom David... still waiting on word for Turner/McLeod workshop...

Is everyone aware that we are kicking off with an attendee show? This is your chance to get up before the group and show you latest effect. Time limit 8 minutes... at MINDvention several people have jumped from the attendee show into a regular lecture slot. Please email Danny Archer (mindsummit@aol.com) if you are interested in performing in the show.
Joaquin
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Danny

Are there any plans of having the same masters and lectures in Mindvendtion in Vegas this year and have Paralabs in the dealers room as well ?
Joaquin
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
I apologize for my question above. I got the answer from Mindvention website.

Sorry
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Denver
614 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2014, Joaquin wrote:
Danny

Are there any plans of having the same masters and lectures in Mindvention in Vegas this year and have Paralabs in the dealers room as well ?

While the two conventions will share acts occasionally, they are two separate conventions. As to Paralabs I am sure Thomas or Rainer will comment on that.

Because of the two events that are already taking place (McBride's Master Class for Mentalism and Kohler/Stetson Workshops) we have not planned to do a Master Class. But if that changes, I will let you know.
Boo de Hoop
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
101 Posts

Profile of Boo de Hoop
Quote:
Mind-Summit website wrote: Registration for the convention is 385 Euros and there is an early sign-up until March 8th for only 350 Euros.

Hi Folks,
only one day left.
And think about, that this probably will be German time. (German time is 5 hours ahead of EST.)

Cheers
Boo
Sorry for my English! My German is a little bit better ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Summit, a new mentalism convention announced for Europe. (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL